Saturday, June 27, 2009

saturday post

good afternoon! no plodding total from em yet, she'll be forced to walk a few hundred more steps before the day's out. anyways, i wasn't very clear on what i was typing out yesterday, so let's try again:
-whenever i had to walk, i'd say PIG mum FORCED :( me to. when she banned me from using all capitals, i just typed Forced until she decided that the entire word was somehow offensive to her, and banned it entirely. so i switched to the word 'contort', only it wasn't long until she forbade that word, demanding that henceforth, i was only allowed to use the word made. so i complied, and used MADE until she again stepped in and ordered that it had to be ALL in capitals. again, i complied, only i said PIG mum 'gleefully made' me walk. then, charlsy left me a comment on this blog, ordering that i was only to use the word made without any words before it or anything. dunno why i listen to him really, after all, it's MY blog, but i guess i do coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, regarding the night:
1. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk from the computer table to the kitchen benchtop to drink my nightly half cuppa of milk.
2. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk back to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3. i was forced to stand to brush my teeth. also, PIG mum forced me to place the toothbrush in my left hand before my right hand squeezed out the toothpaste. and, PIG mum also forced my left hand to take the three after-brush rinses with my right hand.
4. after flossing, mouthwashing and washing both hands, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)
-sorry, showertime for me now! time is now ... 3:39pm. well, it's actually 3:40pm now, only PIG mum and carer are having a yak. :P
-good evening! still no plodding total from me yet, since i haven't even had dinner! :P but, to continue where i was ...
... me walk over to dry them both.
5. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle.
7. after i stood back up, PIG mum forced me to un-dak myself.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both my hands.
9. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed, where i collapsed with a sigh of relief.
10. no pull-up pants. argh. >< but i managed to swing myself over to use the pot :P quite a few times without falling to my death! :P
-and if i don't mention any of this again till thurtsday, it just means that it was all the same. >< no difference. righteo, let's start with the spotty :P points for today!
-PIG mum came in and let me use the pot once. i told her i had a sore throat. >< so much thanks to her who popped me a strepsil (sp?). then i cuddled my darling bear bear and we sang/counted ourselves back into a snooze.
-dear dad came in and told me "ten more mins." he hit me with the eye goo :P then left me to evelyn.
-evelyn dug me up approx. 10 mins later then forced me to put on as much as i could manage. then she got the rest of me kitted, before she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a yummy egg and ham bun. evelyn made herself a cup of coffee.
-after breakfast, evelyn Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. i asked her why she couldn't just hand a plastic container over to me; i guess she just wanted to force me to walk more. oh well, no biggie.
-anyways, PIG mum is summoning me for dinner, so i'll bbl, okies? time is now ... 7:53pm
-*burp* i'm back! time is now ... 8:12pm, and my final plodding total for saturday now stands at 1989. so, where was i?
-after i brushed my teeth, i asked evelyn to pass me a capful of the mouthwash, so i had a gargle. then she Forced me to walk to the loo, also forcing me to dak myself. i asked her to please pass me a cup of water then did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. evelyn came to force me to pull my own daks up, before she Forced me to walk over and wash and dry my right hand, before she Forced me to walk back to my TV chair.
-we sat down to watch the news ... except there was no news? just some version of the 7:30 report on ABC at midday.
-when PIG mum returned, lunch was two minute noodles with lotsa kailan and a small but yummy chunk of crumbed fish, washed down with a yummy glass of plain milk. of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. no biggie, like i said, it doesn't hurt. so i'll just eat at my regular pace, and pretend that my left hand isn't even there.
-my heart fell when vincent the physio arrived. >< first session:PT. he forced me to do random right and left reachy exercises, head and neck exercises, and 10 laps of walking before he finally got lost.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to the computer table, as she explained my usual routine to my new carer for today.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the laundry, then left the carer and i to it.
-yay! a carer that agrees to the 'i start undressing you from the bottom, you start undresing yourself from the bottom and we'll meet somwhere in the middle' principle! :)'
-a nice hot shower, no hairwash today.
- i got dried, bandaged, creamed and rekitted, before shalayne (lol, i just had to ask PIG mum to please spell that out for me; i kept forgetting it! :P) Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, and a toasted cheese - thanks for 2 slices, shalayne! - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles.
-i read my novel for the book club, shalayne gave my left hand/arm a massage, and we had a chat. she's divorced from her hubby, has 3 sons and 1 daughter (the youngest) and one son swears like a trooper. :P
-shalayne Forced me to walk over to practise piano. my right hand played every single scale, some christmas carols, and other random songs, then supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 2 or 3 times.
-shalayne Forced me to walk back to the table, and she kindly fed me a pear, a golden kiwi, and a small bowl of plain potato chips. i wonder where my honey soy chicken ones have vanished to?
-at 6:45, shalayne Forced me to walk to the loo. i asked her to please pass me a glass of water, then i did a messy stinky unspeakable. >< so much thanks to PIG mum who helped me to wipe. then she forced me to pull my trousers back up, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer. i turned it on myself, then tootled online for a few mins until dear dad called dinner. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over for dinner, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of this post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back once i'd finished eating. she keeps noting the time of when my pissy two-hour time limit is up. ><
anyways, hope to see everyone atchurch toms! there isn't any bible study, right? coz of sem break? so i hope we can go for an early lunch to foodcourt, and fingers crossed for some yummy lunch!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. R.I.P michael jackson. i never listened to your music, heard you were a freak and what not, but sorry to hear of your passing. hope your kids will be alright.

No comments: