Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wednesday post`

heylo! well, to count the time correctly, i'm actually owed 1hr 10 mins online to fulfill my pissy 2 hour restriction by PIG mum, but since she'd rather EAT ME ALIVE o_O :P than allow me to stay online for that time, i just want to type 2 things.
1. today, em was hard at work ploddingn 1950 steps. and,
2. QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 4 in a row to us, you stinky new south welshman :P toms, when i try to sit online for 3 hours and 10 mins, to make up the time that was denied to me tonight, i must remember to send an email to poor dr. mak down in NSW. and gloat. majorly. :P
anyways, it was karol walsh who came this arco, and after getting a nice hot shower with a hairwash, i had my hard-won-after chunky stockpot soup with a slice of bread that i maragarined :P myself and a cup of tea with 2 teaspoonfuls of sweet stuff. then i had to endure a physio session with vincent. >< but i survived, and when we got home, karol kindly made me another cuppa, white and two, and PIG mum kindly poured me half a plateful of my yummy honey soy chicken crisps. karol gave my left arm/hand a massage, then we did a crossword together, before taking me to the loo once more. i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. i expect to see her on friday now. amanda's prolly still having a sulk, wherever she lives. :P
dear dad prayed with me before i tucked in on dinner. rice tonight, with lotsa bok choy (well, it was some asian vegie :P), 2 little slices of beef, and a small but delicious chunk of some ham and egg omelette. dinner was washed down with a mug of fruit and vegie juice - in a new jar, i finished the last one. but em no likes this one - it's SOUR! >< yucky. ><
uncle colbert and samuel rocked over to watch state of origin II with us! so we all planted our bums on the sofa: me, uncle colbert then sam in order of left to right. then the fame began! and go the mighty maroons! funny thing was, i started needing the bathroom at 19th min, but i persuaded myself to stay and hold on till half time - i'm serious, the MOMENT the half time klaxon went off, i was like,"mum!! loo time!!!! ":P phew. i made it there! one mighty long tinkle, then 3 wee ones after that.
second half was just as exciting! uncle colbert was quite cross at poor ben hannant, who must've dropped the ball 3 or 4 times. my brave poor bear bear, he didn't faint this time! :P but he hid his face, burying himself into my fat tummy :P until i poked him and turned him around to watch the last 5 mins with me. and we won! queenslander!! lol, i'm so proud of these guys!
anyways, uncle colbert and sam took their leave - have i already said? mel and aunty winnie are in hong kong right now. anyways, after they left, PIG mum was all for kicking poor em to bed :( but she kindly let me pop online to at least record that the mighty maroons won! PIG mum points out that, who cares about the outcome of the last game; the series is ours :P anyways, i had better comply and haul my poor self off to PIG land. just remember, will try to sit online for like, 3+ hours toms. goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

1 comment:

Binjamin McJuice said...

Hey Em!!! Remember what I said about not staying in front of the computer for too long! QUEEENSLANDARRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHOO.

Catch up on your Naruto soon won't you? :)