Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunday post

again, no plodding total from me yet, coz iot's only 2:30pm in the arvo!but what happened today?
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted up nice and warm - em is a cold frog, see ><- and made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table. breakfast was a mug of warm milo - to which i just held the whole mug of, lest i slip some fingers into the ear then get yelled at by PIG mum for putting the 'incorrect' ones in - and a slice of toast, to which PIG mum forced me to magarine and spread myself. i remembered to keep my elbow well down - another thing i don't understand, apart from the sticking of 'correct' fingers into your drinking mug, why must you keep your elbow down while you're spreading toast? is it really such a huge, unforgiveable SIN to have it at any other angle?
-anyways, after breakfast, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car. she also snapped a no to my polite request to turn the CD player on. oh well, no biggie. i just sang in my head.
-PIG mum parked, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk the long way down and into the hall.
-doorbell's just rang. bet that's susan, so i'll bbl after 7pm, ok? time is now ... 2:58pm
-well, they're having a yak, so i'll just type out a couple more sentences :P
-worship started. i didn't know any opportunities for harmony today, so i just singing my head. PIG mum forced poor em to stand for 3 songs.
-speaker today was shane mccarthy,
-good evening! time is now 7:50pm, and still no plodding total from me yet coz i still haven't had dinner! :p anyways, where was i?
-oh. shane gave us a sermon on show me the money. uncle martin shared first. i'm so glad for him, that he's all okay now, no more yucky stomach cancer. his daughter is the one that has this weird allergy - was it egg?
-no communion afterwards, just PIG mum who made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, forced me to pull my own daks down, forced me to pull them back up after a tinkle, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the morning tea area.
-i got a cup of water-tea (again, i would just say 'coloured water', but then i remember PIG mum's threat to stick the teabag and nothing else in), and 2 bikkies. i also had a chat to a few people. eep, but aunty p
-sorry, am being summoned for dinner now. time is now ... 8:10pm
*burp* heylo again! time is now 8:39pm, and my final plodding total for sunday now stands at 3326. anyways, where was i?
-oh yeah. aunty peggy says i haveta tell my pudgy story for the little kiddies next week! i'm nervous already >< although i want to take snowy and wendy with me!
-bible study time, and PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the bible study area. i was first to arrive, yeah! :P
-we had a combined session today! ie we didn't divide into our usual two groups. so we all took turns reading out questions, verses and answering. aunty a led most of it; i think uncle chong just sat there and listened.
-when PIG mum came to pick me up, i told her i wanted to use the bathroom again. so she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, forced me to dak myself, forced me to pull my trousers back up after a long tinkle, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both my hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to our usual bible study area. there she left me with the slams, as she went to grab me some lunch.
-seriously, my ENTIRE plate was VEGETABLES! lotsa yummy beans and wombok, actually. and one small chunk of chicken, and another of a yummy potato bake.
-anna told me to try a cup of the yummy desert she made (one desert is the sandy dunes, the other dessert is the dish served after the main course; the sweet stuff. can anyone tell me which is which? thanks :)it had this funny name, sth like paw paw cha cha? PIG mum says it like that, though.
-time to go, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car, and she tootled us back home, listening to westlife's unbreakable volume 1.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back into the house. she popped me my drugs :P(relax, just a fish oil, a bilberry and a cranberry tablet :P sheesh, what do you think she gives me, heroin? :P). then i tootled online for awhile until susan arrived. she Forced me to walk into the laundry, where she proved to be like evelyn and forced me to undress every bit of me. i just ask, is it really such a big SIN if i start undressing me from the top, and the carer starts undressing me from the bottom? well, PIG mum told me gleefully that soon it'd always be like that. oh well.
-a nice hot shower, no hairwash today. i remembered to ask susan to stand on my dumb/sick/crazy :P left foot when i stood up so she could give my back bottom a scrub.
-i drip dried, then susan ordered me to put my own tee and jumpers on. i complied, then she got the rest of me kitted. i stood up at the bar, susan forced me to pull my own daks up, then handed me my stick and Forced me to walk out to the dining room.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - too bad, only two slices, so it was ENTIRELY too thin>< and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles. thanks to susan who also brought me a bag of her red tea - rooibos, i think it's called. it's naturally sweet, so she only stuck a teaspoon of honey in and it still tasted great. :)
-PIG mum told her that however long i did exercises with her on a sunday, she'd add it onto my MEASELY two hours she restricts me to. so i did 45mins with susan, just the theraplaydough :P and random left arm lifting, so i hope PIG mum had better bloody well keep her promise!
-anyways, around 6pm susan kindly fed me an apple and two little round crackers. oh, and gave my left hand/arm a massage, too.
-at 6:45pm, susan Forced me to walk to the loo, and also forced me to pull my own daks down. i asked her to please pass me a glass of water, which she kindly did. so i did a stinky unspeakable and wiped myself too. susan came back to force me to pull up my own trousers. then she Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she Forced me to walk back to the dining table.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she'll be having chunky vegetable soup for dinner tonight, and she also rocked off 6 mins early.
-i got my weekly naruto fix :P until it was dinnertime.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the gobbling :P table. dinner tonight: rice, lotsa wombok and beans, i think a tiny chunk of chicken? and some queen queen salmon :P washed down with a mug of yummy fruit and vegie juice. dunno what i did wrong, coz i somehow brought the wrath of the parents down on me. well, like i said i'm used to at least one from each parent per week.
-so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer table, and i tootled back online. dad came to threaten that he'd turn off the computer if he caught me with my legs crossed, so i've been careful to keep them on the floor. i often sleep with my legs crossed at night, though, apparently, PIG mum tells me that i've done that ever since i was a baby.
-anyways, i've just got physio at UQ toms. hope it'll go well! hmm ... wonder what chance i'll have in asking PIG mum to please take me out to lunch? i know she said that max, i'm only allowed out for lunch once a week (dunno why?) but this week, i haven't been out at all. :(
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: