Saturday, June 13, 2009

saturday post

evening! oh dear, this will prolly be another post i won't have time to finish, but i'll just see how far i can get, alright? anyways, today em was hard at work today plodding 1395 steps. so, what happened today?
-PIG mum dug herself up to go to work, and i used the pot once. then i cuddled my beloved bear bear and counted/sang myself back into a snooze.
-ding dong! karol arrived. dad glooped me with the eyegel, and after giving me 10 more mins, karol dug me up.
-i used the pot :p once more, and got kitted. then karol Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. after, she Forced me to walk over to the loo for a tinkle, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk to the dining room.
-breakfast was a bowl of yummy porridge - much thanks to karol who drizzled a teaspoonful or two of brown sugar onto it - and a slice of toast, which i maragarined :p and jammed :p myself, plus a mug of hot milo.
-we did a crossword together - karol's a great big cheat - she kept looking at the answers! :P- and karol gave my dumb/sick/crazy :p left hand a massage.
-we played the wii together! i used my mii, karol used amanda's - even though she'd made one of her own last week - and i thrashed her in the tennis, 10 games to 2. :p
-karol Forced me to walk to the toilet when dearest dad came home. she also handed me a glass of water, so i did a stinky unspeakable and wiped myself too.
-PIG mum returned home from work to get me. she of course forced me to pull up my own daks, then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the dining hall.
-lunch was some yummy two min noodles with lotsa vegies and some egg, i think? washed down with a glass of plain milk.
-i read my naruto comic until vincent the physio came. >< first session: PT.
-random head exercises, left arm ones, standing ones. then he Forced poor em on laps and laps of walking. ><
-i went into the laundry for a shower. did you know, PIG mum and evelyn are the only two people to refuse to help me with undressing? with everyone else, they start from the shoes, i start from the jumpers, and we meet somewhere in the middle, but no. PIG mum and evelyn prefer to force me to do it all myself. *sigh?* i can only comply, what else?
-anyways, a nice hot shower - hairwash today. i drip dried afterwards, got rekitted, then evelyn handed me my stick and Forced me to walk out to the dining hall.
-i got a cup of water-tea for arvo tea, and a toasted cheese - too bad, evelyn only gave me one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin :( - and ham sandwhich, no mayo either :( cut into 4 triangles.
-we started making cookies! i just stirred and put in ingredients as instructed. too bad, i guess that still wasn't enough - PIG mumlater yelled at me for not participating enough - i guess i was supposed to scoop out the dough onto the trays as well? oh, and i couldn't resist and stuck two fingers into the bowl of dough to have a lick/taste. yummy! :P
-i also read my naruto comic book for awhile. kakashi kicks ass. :P
-at 6:30 thereabouts, evelyn gave my left hand/arm a massage. she'll be having grilled fish and chips tonight for dinner. also, she can't come next wed coz she's got exams.
-at 6:45, evelyn Forced me to walk tothe loo, and forced me to pull my own daks down.
-evelyn forced me to pull my own daks back up Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-she says next time she comes, she'll bring me some sadza with chicken! can't wait to try that! but i remembered to check first; no, sadza (said 'sudza') is not a nut.
-evelyn left, PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on 35-40+ mins of exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down. actually, i went to the loo, so of course PIG mum forced me to dak and un-dak myself.
-dinner: rice, lotsa lettuce(or was it bok choy? :P well, one was for dinner; the other, lunch :P), a little bit of egg and a small chunk of chicken, washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice. too bad, PIG mum wouldn't let me hold the whole mug, insisting i had to put the 'correct' fingers into the ear. to be honest, i've never ever even heard of 'correct' and 'incorrect' fingers one can/cannot stick into themug, but whatever. i can only comply.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back over to the internet so i could tootle online for my MEASELY 2 hour limit.
-phew, i finished! i think, with sth like 4 mins to spare? anyways, hope to see everyone at church toms! and fingers crossed for some yummy lunch!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. thanks to PIG mum who reminded me - aunty a came over! the first time karol was just digging me up, and the second time somewhere around dinnertime. i think dear dad returned sth to her, some kinda remote control thing?
P.P.S. ooh! i got back in touch with my long-lost god mother! she and her family live in the land of the sheep :P
P.P.P.S. i found and corrected 4 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.P.P.S. aiya, PIG mum is once again wrenching/tearing my poor left thumb out of it's socket :P nah, just loosely clenched fist. ah well, i'll survive till bible study toms.

No comments: