Monday, June 22, 2009

monday post

good evening! including hydro, em was hard at work plodding 5479 steps. *sigh* i know i can't possibly finish this post before PIG mum comes over and forces me off to bed :( but oh well. will just see how far i can get.
- em was a miserable sod this morning, she woke up only when dad closed the garage door and headed off for work! worse, then i couldn't find my beloved bear bear, or even tonie. >< so i cuddled denny and counted/sang myself back into snoring.
-PIG mum came to dig me up. i used the pot :P then got kitted. for breakfast, PIG mum fed me an uncrunchy milk choc chip museli bar, and a warm mug of milo.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, and she tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to westlife.
-yay, there was a park for us! so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk in.
-i went to the loo. no guesses as to who forced who to do the dakking.
-there was time, so i actually ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, so thanks to PIG mum who helped me to wipe. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk for a seat in the waiting area. i browsed a woman's day magazine as PIG mum rocked off to pay.
-a girl named erin came for me, lent me a walkbelt, then Forced me to walk in.
-lotsa left hand exercises with erin first, then some stepping and walking along the parallel bars.
-a guy named ben joined erin to Force me to walk laps of the hallway, and they walked me down back to our 4ED.
-PIG mum tootled us home, listening to westlife still.
-lunch was 2 yummy fish fillets with a little bit of yummy mayo and a plain glass of milk, i think. dad had noodles and kept nabbing my lunch! :P
-aiya, 5 mins left. >< anything else worth of mention?
-thanks to PIG mum for a PERFECT afternoon tea!
-a bit of trouble at hydro. >< it was raining hard, so i was scared sh*tless of falling. a woman and amanda got shirty at each other, so amanda rang PIG mum and flounced off.
-anne read out a SMS she got from judith! sounds like she's having great fun!
-back home, i got to watch 7's 6pm news, read out by rod young and a female, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. the most interesting surname i found was 'ham'. :P
-dinner: rice, lotsa ... wombok, i think? and some beef. washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice. too bad PIG mum forced my left hand to hang onto thebowl. oh well, i survive.
-sorry, no time to check again! apologies for any mistakes!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. dad's got PIG mum out to the car for some reason. yay, i'll use the time to say goodnite to my MSN uddies!

No comments: