Saturday, June 6, 2009

saturday post

good evening! em spent today plodding hard, 2715 steps. righteo, let's start with the spotty :p points for last night first!
-my carer (i've honestly forgotten her name; but i'm pretty sure it wasn't amanda? no wait, i think it was ... whatever. i'm all confused now :P)got me practise piano, both hands, before she Forced me to walk over for dinner.
-a bowl of rice,with yummy egg and tomato, washed down with another mug of tea sweetened with a single spoonful of honey.
-amanda Forced me to walk to the toilet for a tinkle, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk out to barry.
-amanda tootled us off to church, listening to B106.
-she (actually, it wasn't amanda; it was a lady called lynette, sorry) Forced me to walk in; i took a seat.
-UF finale started! twas wow ... first, two girls (mel mel and dora, maybe?)read out a story on martyrs(sp?)
-then wilfreddy the evil bandit burst in!plastic gun a-blazing :P he demanded we cough up our wallets, mobiles, anything of value. i held up my walking stick to him"... umm, this is my only and most prized posession..."i asked him. "fine, you can keep it." he decided. :p
-joey (lol, she forbid poor pole plop fromcoming to UF!) and joshels helped me to limp/stagger/hobble in.
-i took a seat next to fisobao. obviously i was in no position to run around looking/memorising bible verses and bringing them back to our room, so i just sat next to fi and wrote down all our pilfered bible verses.
-banana helped me hobble/stagger/limp back to the main hall, then a few others helped me hobble/stagger/limp out to watch the 'execution' of those caught ones :P
-water bombs! thanks to mel mel who handed me three. the first two, i missed joshels completely. so ... "stand still!" i ordered him. "i've only got one left." *splat!* haha~ hope he didn't mind TOO much :P
-thanks to mel mel who helped me dry my drenched trousers (i wasn't been thrown at, don't ask me how i got all wet :P)
-someone prayed, and that oficially ended UF for sem 1!
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car, and dear dad tootled us home.
-repeat the usual nightly routine. *sigh* then i hit the sack, and cuddled my darling bear bear to sleep. zzz. :
-sat: bear bear and i were happy pigs, at least until amanda arrived and dear dad glooped me with eye gel before he took off.
-amanda got me up, kitted, then Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :p table.
-bread was two slices of raisin toast which i buttered (margarined?:P)and cut (i could've just eaten the slice whole, but amanda ordered me to cut it, so i complied.) myself along with a cup of tea, sweetened with a single spoonful of honey.
-i read for awhile, amanda gave my left arm/hand a massage, before she Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. then she Forced me to walk the few steps over to the loo. i ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, and wiped myself too.
-amanda came and got me, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to the TV.
-she stuck i, robot on! the movie wasactually pretty good! so, when i actually get the time (which may be in a few month's time, :P it's very hard to try and do everything you want to online when your mother restricts you to a MEASELY two hours a night - she says i've only g ot 6 mins left, BTW ><) i'll stick up all the good quotes/trivia on my MSN space!
-PIG mum came home, amanda rocked off, and dear dad ate lunch with PIG mum first as i finished watching the movie.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the gobbling :p table for lunch.
sorry, PIG mum's forcing poor em to go to bed now. oh well. hope to see everyone at church toms! and sorry for any mistakes, she's not giving me any time to check it either. and she keeps tearing/wrenching my poor left thumb out of it's socket, too. >< ah well, i can survive until 3pm toms.
cheers,
em. ^^
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.uggsunitedkingdom.co.uk/]ugg boots uk[/url][/b] Huge quantities of nutritious meals choices are available for people today seeking to command their zits as well as improve their overall health and fitness by means of their diet. Antioxidants, fiber and vitamins are all contained in new green veggies and whole grain solutions they usually act as a stabilizer for sugar amounts inside the blood and for insulin secretion. Omega-3 fatty acids are useful in cutting down skin inflammations plus they can be obtained from oily, chilly drinking water fish resources.

[b][url=http://www.uggsoutletsite.co.uk/]ugg boots outlet[/url][/b] Protecting the components of the Hermes handbag is as crucial given that the packaging. Every item that is definitely bought inside their shops has a protective covering about the valuable steel hardware. This covering is simply not produced of plastic, nor is it sticky, and it is actually under no circumstances eradicated right until immediately after the acquisition continues to be completed..

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk[/url][/b] Second, you can expect to be applying your better talent to the examination of your respective small business troubles. Daily staff often have sturdy processing qualities, but are a lot less in a position to analyze inefficiencies. When they have these techniques these are frequently promoted from processing positions.

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsonlinesales.co.uk/]cheap ugg boots[/url][/b] We kicked off working day one among Thrifty and Thriving: iReport market problem this week, therefore you didn't disappoint. We questioned iReporters to make the final bagged lunch -- a reasonably priced, ingenious, nutritious and delectable food. iReporter Justopia confirmed the techniques of creating a delectable lunch on training video.

[b][url=http://www.uggsoutletsite.co.uk/]uggs outlet[/url][/b] Guidelines and restrictions he is under be the situation what is actually taking place and followed even supposing sailing. What to understand more about must as part of your then you certainly absolutely relating to a crash would be the actuality that ach invaluable Operating inside safe and sound a fast boat limitations,even though upon precise places,will preserve every and each just one safe. Restrictions regardless that around the particular locations not merely can they attract interest absent from all of your loved ones away backwards and forwards from hurt in addition to a really hard time It not simply can in addition they really have to settle for exactly the same and then for throughout all your relations..