Friday, June 26, 2009

friday post

good afternoon! sorry, no plodding total from em yet, it's not even 3pm yet. no spam count for the week, either. so, what happened today?
-after dearest dad kissed me goodbye this morning, i cuddled my darling bear bear and counted/sang myself back to a snooze.
-well, PIG mum and karol are having a yak right now, so i'll thunk out a few more sentences. :p
-yeah. i forgot to type out everything yesterday, coz PIG mum was all for forcing me to bed. so:
-whenever i had to walk, i used to type that PIG mum FORCED :( me to. when she banned me from using all capitals, i used Forced until she decided that the entire word was somehow offensive to her and banned it entirely. so i switched to the word contort, only it wasn't long before PIG mum decided
-oops, karol’s here, so showertime for me now. Time is now … 3:00pm.
-good evening! time is now 8:28pm, and the spam count for the week is 195. not sure if i have a plodding total, will to try and get out of dinner, may not succeed ... anyways, where was i?
-PIG mum barged in, forced me to sleep on my right hand side and gave me ten more mins.
-ooh, thanks PIG mum! i got excused from dinner, so my final plodding total for friday now stands at 3706.
-i think i had a mug of milo and a museli bar for breakfast? then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to the car, where off she tootled us off to green tea garden.
-aunty alice met us at the door, and PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in.
-i said a happy hello to uncle phillip and christy jie, and after saying sorry for not being able to give him a bday card, we ordered.
-i was kinda stuck between dumplings and a chicken chop :P
, the dumplings won in the end. my drink was a jasmine milk tea with pudding. PIG mum got some disgusting herbal tea. :p
-much thanks to uncle phillip and aunty alice who shouted us! christy jie had to leave a bit early.
-time for us to leave too, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, where she tootled us home.
-i tootled online briefly until ding dong! sure enough, karol came!
-she stuck my walkbelt on me, and Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower.
-hairwash today, but umm ... the water pressure died? so much thanks to karol who heated up the kettle and brought a nice hot bucket of water in to wash me. also thanks to PIG mum who brought in another bucket, but hers was barely lukewarm. oh well.
-dr. walsh :P bandaged and creamed me up. then i got rekitted, before she handed me my stick and Forced me to walk out to the dining room.
-arvo tea was a yummy sausage bun plus a cup of honey lemon water - em's throat isn't sore, but it's not very happy. :(
-karol forced me on 15mins of hand exercises, and we also did a crossword together.
-karol Forced me to walk over to practise piano. my right hand supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 2 or 3 times, then played every single scale, a heap of christmas carols, and other songs that karol requested, e.g. the lion king.
-at 6:45, karol Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to the dining table.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. dunno when she'll be back again, but i hope it's soon!
-PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on 40+mins of arm exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down. actually, i needed to use the bathroom, so of course she also forced me to dak and un-dak myself before forcing me back down the stairs. but ouch! PIG mum DROPPED poor em not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times! >< don't worry, it was only onto the carpet, so nothing to show for it.
-so, i'm online now. not really sure how long PIG mum will allow me online, but oh well. think evelyn's coming toms morning - and toms afternoon, too! hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. whoops, forgot to continue typing what i usually type on thursdays, but wasn't given enough time to. :(
- that this word was somehow offensiveto her also, and decided that henceforth, i was only to use the word made. so i used MADE until PIG mum put her foot down again and it had to be ALL in lowercase. *sigh* what else can i do but comply? only i typed that PIG mum 'gleefully' made me walk, until charlsy left me a comment saying that i could only use made without any words beffore or after it. dunno really why i listen to him, after all, it's MY blog, but i guess it's coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, about last night:
1. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to just a bit above this post to see what I REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to get my nightly half acuppa of milk.
2. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to just a bit above this post to see what I REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)
-ai. >< PIG mum's already booting poor em off to bed before she finishes! so i guess i'll haveta leave it till toms, if there's still time. argh. >< well, life sucks, em. get used to it.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: