Friday, June 19, 2009

friday post

good evening! the spam count for this week is 204, and including hydro, em was hard at work plodding 2533 steps today. i know it's late; i prolly won't finish this before PIG mum forces me off to bed :( but let's just see how far i can get, okies?
-last night, karen tootled us off to the library! i poked my tongue out at eric's noodles as we passed :P
-she plopped me into sparkless, and we we wheeled me in together.
-i found out that the book club is on once a month, and renewed my books. but oops, karen must've forgotten my library card! >< luckily the librarian was nice and let me borrow one book anyway.
-we wheeled me out, and off karen drove us to luigi's for dinner!
-we wheeled me in, and ordered. karen got a caesar salad and an iced coffee; i got some garlic bread, ravioli cabonara and a low-fat chocolate milkshake. when the food arrived, we both shook some salt over our meals and shared.
-karen paid, we wheeled me out, and karen drove us ... to maccas! i persuaded her to get me a 50c soft serve cone from the drive-thru. :p
-i slurped it all before we got home. karen handed me back to PIG mum, repeat the usual nightly routine, zzz. :p
fri:
-PIG mum dug me up. i did a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to her who helped me wipe. then i got kitted for hydro and fed a milk chocolate museli bar and a mug of milo for breakfast.
-PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to the car.
-off she tootled us off to hydro, listening to beyond.
-we parked, then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way in.
-PIG mum forced me to take off my own shoes, forced me to take off my own splint, and forced me to take off my own socks. james came along to stick KAB on my dum/sick/crazy :P left foot.
-hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, squatting, 4 rolls - 2 to each side, aculling, kicking, and 2 of my favourite head dunks at the end. :P
-hoisted out, PIG mum wheeled me in for a nice warm hosing down. i went for a tinkle afterwards, then got rekitted.we gave james a chocolate bar to say our byes and thanks to him.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car, and she tootled us back home, after stopping at bella's to buy some tomato.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back in. she kindly put two fish in the oven for me, and i rang dearest dad, who said he was in the city.
-ding dong! mrs. dent arrived! so we settled down to our lunch, 2 yummy fish with a little bit of mayo and a yummy chocolate nesquik for me, toasted cheese and tomato sandwhiches for mrs. dent and PIG mum.mrs. dent drinks her coffee black without any sugar, BTW.
-we had a yak, PIG mum taking every chance to disparage me. oh well, i'm used to it.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk mrs. dent out, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back in. i tootled online for awhile.
-ding dong! karoll arrived! so she stuck my walkbelt on me and Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower.
-a nice hot shower - obviously, hairwash today:P i drip dried, got redressed. karol handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the dining room.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - yippee, thanks karol! 2 slices! - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles, and a cup of tea, sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey/sugar.
-i read awhile, got a left hand/arm massage, practised piano, listened to the news. oh, and got fed an apple, too.
-at 7:15, karol Forced me to go to the toilet, and forced me to dak myself. thanks to her who gave me a glass of water. i did a stinky unspeakable, and wiped myself too.
-dinner tonight: lotsa wombok and the leftovers of dad's yummy chicken and salty fish fried rice, washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice. of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hold onto the bowl as i ate. oh well.
-PIG mum forced poor em on 40+mins of exercises, culminating in a forced march to my room and back down. i went to the loo for another stinky unspeakable, actually, and wiped myself too.
-anyways, sorry, but PIG mum is forcing poor em to go to bed now. argh. >< sorry for any mistakes; i don't have the chance to check this post either. >< oh well ... hope everyone has a great weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Kwany said...

Hey Em, how's things lately?

Question for you, how do you check for error(s)? Does Blogger have a speical function to check for errors? Haha... I couldn't find any errors... :P