Monday, June 8, 2009

monday post

good evening! em worked hard today and plodded 3358 steps. and, coz today is an 'event' - queen's bday! even if it isn't really that today, but apparently it is in june somewhere - i'm gonna type it all out in full!
em was a happy pig this morning, until PIG mum came in and snapped, "10 more mins." i obediently turned to sleep onto my right side - you know how i now and again say that i can only sleep on my back now coz PIG mum won't allow me to sleep on my left side - "your ankle needs a break." - but then refuses to lock my showerchair in place for me so i won't fall to my death, like how i almost did twice? she says coz her poor back can't take the increased pressure of snapping off 4 little brakes; oh well. anyways, PIG mum says if i can sleep on my right side, she'll ring aunty joanne for me and see if we can go to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for breakfast after my physio on tuesday; i thought maybe she meant toms, but no - she means next week. ah well, i'll survive.
anyways, after my ten more mins, PIG mum dug me up. i used the pot,:P got kitted. PIG mum fed me a mug of warm milo and an uncrunchy white choc chip museli bar, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD.
-dearest dad tu,mbled in as well, and off he tootled us to a-mart all sports. a-mart all sports is the sporting store; super a-mart sells furniture and stuff.
-parents FORCED :(first time) me to walk in. i asked if there was a chair with a backrest somewhere that i could sit on, but PIG mum just forced me to sit on a thing with no backrest, armrests, etc.
-PIG mum and dad started scouting out shoes for me; i obediently got up and plodded 20 - 30 steps each time PIG mum tried a new pair on.
-i bought 2 pairs - a pair of new balance and a pair of puma. as dear dad went to pay, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car.
-dear dad tootled us off to manly next! first he dropped PIG mum off to go buy us some fish and chips, then went to park. lol, whoops, i just realised that i went back to my spotty points :p sorry!
anyways, after PIG mum came back with our lunch, parents FORCED :(another first) me to walk out to an eating bench. there wasn't a backrest, so i was a little apprehensive (sp?) that i'd fall to my death >< but dear dad kept an arm near me and promised, "you'll be safe."anyways, i got some fish, two or three yummy scallops and a few chippies for lunch. dad had gotten himself a can of coke; PIG mum and i shared a lipton's lemon iced tea.
-time to go, parents made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to our car, only we didn't get there. dad saw a few poles and decided that'd be a good place where he could tell me to sit and force me on a few minutes of sit to stand exercises. *sigh* i complied, of course. what other choice do i have? anyways, once dad was satisfied that i'd done enough, parents made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the 4WD and dad tootled us home, still listening to the love album. but uh oh! amanda rang and said she'd had a car crash, poor thing! luckily, she's okay now; i'm just chatting to her on MSN right now. so when we arrived home, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in. i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the laundry for my shower. PIG mum of course forced me to dak myself, then forced me to take off every other piece of clothing that i was wearing. i mean, with a carer, usually i start undressing from the top,they start undressing me from the botom :P(ie my shoes) and we meet up somewhere in the middle. anyways, a barely lukewarm shower followed. poor em. usually my carer gives me a nice hot shower - especially now it's winter! but PIG mum rather poor em freeze to death. >< she also forced my poor left hand to scrub various parts of my body 60+ times. oh, i washed my hair tonight, also. anyways, i dried myself and put my own tee on, at PIG mum's order. after i got all rekitted, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the gobbling :p table. i read my novel for awhile, and when i told PIG mum i was hungry, she kindly fed me two round crackers and a banana. of course, she also forced my poor left hand to grip onto the banana while my right hand did the peeling. oh, and i got a mug of warm milo, too. i don't need any sugar in mine; milo's plenty sweet as is.anyways, i read awhile, i'm almost finished my beka cooper novel! PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hold onto the seal that dear pole plop had bought me. anyways, news time, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to my TV armchair. i can watch the news tonight - there's no carer here! :P anyways, news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke - ben hannant from the broncos has the swine flu! o_O - and weather by john schluter. brr... brisbane's getting cold: 7-20 toms! luckily, dear dad installed a heater in my room, else poor em would be a frozen frog. >< oh, and the most interesting last name i found tonight was 'soderling'.
anyways, after the news, em needed to pee. >< so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, and forced me to dak myself. after a tinkle, she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer. then we rang leanne! i nagged her after my much-belated bday fic :P
anyways, a happy bday to the queen, whenever your bday really is, and however old you really are. just thanks for the public holiday! :P
lastly, much thanks to dear cousin karry for the comment! june has been all satisfied!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. hope someone comes with morning tea toms!

No comments: