Saturday, June 20, 2009

good evening! em was hard at work plodding 2052 steps today. righteo, let's get right into the spotty :p points for today!
-PIG mum got up to work, and em used the pot once before she cuddled up to bear bear and they snored their heads off. :P
-ding dong! evelyn arrived. so after dear dad eye-glooped :P me and i kicked him away for ten more mins snooze, evelyn dug me up.
-i went in the pot twice, evelyn got me kitted, then she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :p table.
-i asked for 3 weet-bix for breakfast; funny, she decided to ring dear dad and ask him for permission to feed me that! i wonder why ... anyways, of course he said yes, so i happily tucked into 3 weetbix plus a single teaspoonful of honey. yum yum
-hehe, i must've done lotsa exercise in my sleep last night - em was still hungry afterwards!:P so much thanks to evelyn who kindly stuck a slice of bread in the toaster for me (wonder why she didn't need to ring dearest dad to ask him permission for that? :P) so i maragarined and apricot jammed :P that myself, and munched that down with a glass of yummy plain milk.
-evelyn Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then Forced me to walk to the toilet. no guesses as to who had to do the dakking and un-dakking. then she Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand (which, for some reason, is FREEZING right now. >< leftie's okay, though), before she Forced me to walk back to the gobbling table.
-ding dong! my visitors arrived! who came: charlsy, jess cheung, wells and sam so. so dad gave them raisin bread, and we chatted. i made myself 2 teacups of tea, white and 2. i think charlsy told me that uncle barry takes his tea or coffee sth like, white and TEN? o_O
-thanks to PIG mum who just cut some holes into a glove aunty anne brought for us; my poor right hand isslowly warming back up. :)
-we took apart my memory cards bible game and tried to give it a try!
-then, wells had to drive sam back home (wells has the same bday as ... becki? or someone else from church), and after trading emails with jess, she and charlsy said their byes byes too.
-i read for awhile until PIG mum came home. lol! dearest dad forced PIG mum to wear a face mask after she told him patients appeared with swine flu symptoms! :P
-lunch was a teacup of black tea and 3 small but yummy slices of garlic bread that dad had picked up from somewhere.
-ding dong! vincent the physio arived. >< first session:PT. neck exercises, left and right arm reachy ones, a couple laps of walking. ishould be thankful he let me off early!
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to read what iREALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk online, and i tootled online for awhile to await chrissy's arrival. argh, but do you know how annoying it is to have your mother notate the time she allows you on the net, i mean, i used to spend the PISSY two hours she now enjoys restricting me to just studying! ><
-ding dong! chrissy arrived, and after sticking my walkbelt on me, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to read what iREALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk into the laundry for my shower, of course forcing me to dak myself also. then i sat down, and it was nice to have a carer who doesn't object to the "you start undressing me from the bottom, and i'll start undressing me from the bottom."!
-so, a nice hot shower, hairwash today. i introduced her to my oven mitt :P
-i got dried, redressed. chrissy handed me my stick and Forced me to walk out to the dining room.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - thanks, chrissy!2 slices! - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles, and a cup of tea, sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-chrissy forced me on 45mins of arm exercises.
-aiya >< PIG mum is forcing poor em to go to bed now. so sorry for any mistakes in this post, i obviously haven't had time to edit. anyways, hope to see everyone at church toms, and fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed for some yummy lunch toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: