Wednesday, June 17, 2009

thursday post

good afternoon! not a big plodding total from me to report, just 1014, but i had a big day out today!
-PIG mum dug em up, she used the pot :P then PIG mum fed her a mug of warm milo and an uncrunchy, sweet, white choc chip museli bar for breakfast. i wanted to use the bathroom once before she left, so that's where she made me walk. that's right, today's a thursday, i'm gonna type everything out once:
-whenever PIG mum ordered me to walk, i used to type that she FORCED :( me to. when she forbid me from using all capitals, i just used Forced until she decided that somehow, the entire word was offensive to her and banned it entirely. so then i switched to using the word 'contort', only for PIG mum to decide that she didn't like this word either. that was another word gone. so, PIG mum decides that hencefoprth, i could only use the word 'made'. anyways, i complied and used MADE until she put her foot down and demanded that it ALL had to be in lowercase. so i listened, but put that PIG mum 'gleefully' made me do it. that was, until charlsy left me a comment on this blog telling me that if i was to use made, it could not be preceeded by any other words. to be honest, i have no idea why i listen to him, i mean, afterall, it's MY blog, but i guess i do coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, regarding last night:
1. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to drink my nightly half a cuppa of milk (ahh, but i really do miss the days when she'd bring my half cuppa of milk over to me, in her eagerness to force me to bed).
2. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3. PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hold onto the teethbrush :P while my right hand did the toothpaste squeezing. my poor left hand also had to do the 3 after-brush rinses with my right hand.
4.after flossing and washing both hands (i really have no idea why PIG mum insists that i tilt my head up to floss, but no biggie. i can only comply), PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them.
5. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle.
6. after a pee, i stood back up and PIG mum forced me to pull my own daks back up.
7. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk back to bed, where i collapsed gratefully with a phew!
-and if i don't mention any of this again until next thursday, it means that it was ALL the same. no difference. >< righteo, let's continue with today's spotty points! karen won't be here for another 40mins; i should have plenty of time.
-then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to sparky.
-i greeted my old friend and waited patiently for the maxi taxi to arrive.
-it arrived, but i've forgotten the driver's name, sorry. but he's from turkey.
-a bit of difficulty getting the ramp down and me up, but we managed at the end and our driver tootled us off.
-PIG mum rang robert as we got off the highway to give him notice of our imminent arrival, and he met us there, also paying the driver.
-but uh oh. there was no ramp for me to get up onto the footpath! >< and sparky obviously couldn't manage the curb onto footpath ... so, thanks to PIG mum and robert who waved the traffic away as i scooted along the road.
-we caught the lift up; robert introduced us to some other staff members then got me to sit next to this other girl in a wheelchair called felicity. felicity handed me a pair of earphones so i could listen in to the caller.
-i heard a caller complaining of noisy dogs, one of someone wanting to rent some wharf space, and others who just wanted to see a particular staff member.
-felicity took us down to the lunch area (many lunchboxes in the fridge!) and we all enjoyed cups of tea. i was tremendously surprised/grateful that PIG mum actually put 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar into my tea - thanks!
-felicity told me that she's been at the call centre for more than ten years, she's married with no children, has a house husband, and is in a wheelchair coz she fell off a roof, the poor thing. ><
-time to go, PIG mum took me to the loo once more then called for a maxi taxi to come pick us up.
-i've forgotten the driver's name again, sorry >< but he was indian.
-back home, i tootled inside. PIG mum was a bit nasty and IMMEDIATELY took away sparky. :( oh well, until next time, my friend.
-lunch was my hard-won-for chunky stockpot soup! much thanks to PIG mum who popped a slice of bread in the toaster for me, and i magarined :P that myself, before dunking that into my yummy soup.
-also thanks to PIG mum who mixed me a warm chocolate nesquik.
-before marianna arrived, i wanted to go to the loo once. so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo. thanks to her who passed me a mug of water also; i did a stinky unspeakable and wiped myself too. then PIG mum came to get me. she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer desk, where i tootled online.
-well, karen should be here in another 15mins or so. she's taking me to the library tonight, and i'm restricting myself to only one book. :S then, i hope she'll take me somewhere nice for dinner!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post this arvo. and karen's here now, so i'll head off for a shower soon.

No comments: