Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wednesday post

good afternoon! no plodding total from em yet; poor her still has vincent the physio to endure. >< ah, whatever. patience and perserverance, i'll survive. anyways, what happened today?
-em was originally proud of the fact that she'd taken herself over to use the pot :P once last night without falling to her death :P, but was most definitely NOT happy when she woke up this morning to find herself wet. >< ah well, at least i got through may incident-free. hopefully july will be better!
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) her walk out to the gobbling :p table, as ding dong! aunty frances arrived.
-i edited mum's letter saying that i allow her to pick up my change of name certificate as aunty frances kindly made me a mug of hot milo, and popped me my drugs for the day: a fish oil, a bilberry, and a cranberry. (i'm very hard core, aren't i? :P)then i signed the letter off for PIG mum, who went to the city to fetch my certificate.
-aunty frances pushed my chair around so i could watch ten's morning news (i know, i usually watch nine's morning news hour now, but the TV opened onto channel ten and i was just too lazy to change it :p) the most interesting surname i found was that of a reporter's, strahan. i wonder why it's pronounced 'strawn'? and thanks to aunty wendy who gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand a massage.
-lunch time, aunty frances turned my chair back around to face the table, then went to fry my dumplings for me! 6 pork dumplings with chives, much thanks to aunty irene (jimmy and kerry's mother) who made them for us. much thanks also to aunty frances who gave me a little bowl of soya sauce so i could dunk my dumplings into them. aunty frances herself had some vermicelli for lunch that she'd gotten from 'dong gei'/vietnamese corner. she shared me with me 2 or 3 small slices of duck's ... kidney, i think it was? not bad, just very chewy!
-hey, susan's here! that's right, evelyn couldn't make it coz she's doing exams. but susan came in, and i thought, "umm ... i'm pretty sure evelyn's darker than that ... *take a closer look* ohh, it's susan!:P"
-so i read for a few pages, chatted for awhile. just before PIG mum returned, aunty frances Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks, and Forced me to walk back to my chair, just as PIG mum returned home, my shiny name change certificate in hand. wow, it cost a whopping $130!
-it's true, aunty france's poor son is allergic to CHOCOLATE. >< he doesn't break out in spots or anything, just gets hyperactive.
-right, showertime for me now. will be back after 8:30, ok? time is now ... 3:10pm
-good evening! time is now ... 9:14pm, and my final plodding total for wednesday now stands at 2009.so, where was i?
-we said our thanks and byes to aunty frances, then PIG mum came back to make (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the computer. i tootled online briefly until susan arrived.
-so, susan Forced me to walk to the bathroom, forcing me to undress every bit of me too. anyways, now i know that evelyn and PIG mum are the only two who like to force me to undress all of me; with the other carers, i start undressing me from the top, they start undressing me from the bottom, and we meet somewhere in the middle.
-but i got a nice hot shower - no hairwash today. i dried myself, put my own tee and jumpers on at susan's order, then she got the rest of me kitted. (eep, my poor right hand is freezing! i think i'll ask bear bear if i can borrow his nice, warm, fat :P furry tummy to warm it back up. i'm sure he won't mind. :)then i stood back up at the rail, susan forced me to yank my own daks back up, then she handed me my stick and Forced me to walk out to the dining room.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - thanks to PIG mum for 2 slices! i'd originally asked for 2 slices and mayo, but she decided that i could only have one, so i chose two cheese - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles. also a cup of water-tea, at first, it really was just a cup of coloured water, but i asked PIG mum please for more sugar, and much thanks to her who stuck in 1/4 of a teaspoon in. so, my cup of water-tea either had 3/4 of a teaspoonful, or 1 1/4 of one. as long as it was warm, i was happy. :)
-time to go, susan kindly moved her car up the driveway a bit so i wouldn't have to walk as much, then she Forced me to walk to her car, also forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt.
-off she tootled us off to unique physiotherapy, listening to B105.
-susan Forced me to walk in. vincent met us and Forced me to walk the rest of the way in.
-physio today: the left foot ones dom dopm told PIG mum to force me to do, so the botox can have it's greatest effect, sit-to-stand exercises, left and right arm reachy exercises, stick exercises, and just random walking around ones. when it was finally over, he Forced me to walk back out, and handed me back to susan, who Forced me to walk back to the car.
- again, she forced me to buckle my own seatbelt,off she tootled us back home, flipping lotsa radio stations. triple M and J ... i think triple M is 104.5FM, and triple J is 107.7FM? like that, anyway.
-PIG mum met us at the door, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back in.
-yay! thanks to susan who mixed me a warm chocolate nesquik, and PIG mum who cut me a slice of rhubarb pie, and even let me put a drop of custard on it!
-susan gave me a hand massage, and i just listened to the news, until she forced me on 20mins of hand exercises (PIG mum claims it was only 5; you be the judge.)
-i beat her in chinese checkers! so now i lead, 3-2.
-at 6;45, susan Forced me to walk to the loo, forced me to pull my own daks down. i askedher please for a cup of water, then did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. susan came to get me; she forced me to pull my own daks back up, before she Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she Forced me to walk back to my dining room chair.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she'll be back on sunday, and is having spaghetti and basil for dinner tonight.
-PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on a forced march up to my room and back down. i should be thankful, she let me off the hand exercises, coz i'd already done a bunch with susan.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, and some yummy fish fillet with half a drop of mayo. well, she claims that it was heaps more. oh well, again, you be the judge. of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hold onto the bowl while i ate, and dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice.
-thank god you're here time! so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the TV chair, forcing me to get up again after i'd already planted my bum on it to move the chair into a better position. my favourite lines from the show:
actor: the sniffer dog's going crazy in the backyard!
comedian:"oh, that's coz i fertilise with pal." hehe!
actor:'we've run out of vegetarian meals ..."
comedian;"then you'd better tell them - get ready to eat meat!" lol!
-PIG mum and dad plopped me back intop sparky and ordered me to practise driving a few circles. no major crashes :P
-i popped back online briefly to blog my plodding count for today.
-well, toms should be fun! work trial with robert at the call centre! i hope it goes well, that i don't do anything too stupid. >< then karen's coming at night to take me to the library! i better only borrow one book; i'm only returning one, see. and i wonder where we'll go for dinner? anyways, goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 4 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. PIG mum just reminded me, karen gets to leave early toms night, at 7:45, coz she came came earlier last week so PIG mum could go see the dentist.

No comments: