Sunday, June 7, 2009

good evening! after PIG mum yelling at my posture and what not, i think i worked hard today and plodded 4076 steps. and the spam count for the weekend is 50-odd. righteo, spotty :P point time!
-PIG mum dug em up this morning, got her kitted, then made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a slice of toast with yummy egg and chicken, courtesy of dearest dad.
-time to leave, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled us off to church, listening to westlife's unbreakable volume 1.
-we parked (when i get the chance, i must remember to ask uncle calvin/uncle albert if PIG mum is allowed to drop me at the church hall them take the car back up to park; it'd save me a longer walk) and PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in.
-i saw dear pole plop! freed from quarantine :P we had a quick yak - i should feel priviledged (sp?)! pole plop told me, that when she met her grandparents, after they asked after the family, the first person they asked after was me!
-service started. PIG mum forced poor em to stand for the WHOLE worship. >< i sang the harmony to one song.
-speaker today was dear uncle/pastor chong, and he gave us a sermon on debt collecting.
-no communion afterwards, just PIG mum who made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the toilet, forced me to dak myself, made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to take a seat in the morning tea area.
-i got a cup of water-tea (if i could, i'd just call it 'coloured water', but for PIG mum threatening to really just stick a teabag in without any sweetner), two bikkies and two chippies. thanks to aunty joanne who sneaked me two more chippies!
-bible study time, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the bible study room. we scared away uncle ching; he was in the room also. :P
-everbody piled in, bible study with uncle/pastor chong started. we all took turns reading out bible verses/questions, and answering them.
-bible study over, PIG mum fetched me. i told her i needed the bathroom, so she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the toilet, forced me to dak myself, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the 4WD.
-PIG mum tootled us off to plaza. on arrival, she checked underground first, gleefully told me there were no parking spots left, then zoomed up a level. there were no disabled carparks upstairs, either. >< so she parked at the far end of the carpark, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way down, catching the elevator on the way.
-i collapsed my weary butt on a chair, and PIG mum went to buy me some lunch. surprise! she DID bring me back a 2 piece feed! and only nabbed 5 chips, too! so true to word, next week i'll ask for a kebab for lunch, if we still go to plaza.
-i asked PIG mum for a pudding milk tea; she came back with a chocolate with pearl for me; saying there was no pudding left. oh well, i'll have a pudding milk tea next sunday, then.
-lol, ping yee :P/aunty catherine sent a complaining matthew to buy a pearl milk tea for her. funny; is it after 12 that you get cups with LOADS of pearl? and, i forgot to add. PIG mum nabbed a gulp of my delicious drink too. i have no right to refuse her. ><
-uncle slam and anna took a seat with us! anna had KFC, uncle slam hungry jacks. anna shared a chippie with me. i told uncle slam, "sharing is caring." to which he replied? ' i don't care." lol!
-time to leave, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me catch the elevator up and walk all the way back to the car. i don't understand, why wouldn't she take a quick trip first to see if any closer parking spots have become available? ah well, i guess she just likes forcing poor em to walk more. :(
-anyways, thanks to uncle slam and anna who walked up with us to our car before they said their byes. PIG mum tootled us home.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in, and i tootled online briefly until susan came.
-she Forced me to walk to the toilet, also forcing me to dak myself before i sat down. i started undressing myself from the top, she started undressing me from the bottom, and we met somewhere in the middle. :P
-a nice hot shower - hairwash today. i remembered to ask susan to put down a non-slip mat and stand on my stupid/sick/dumb left foot so she could give my back bum a scrub.
-lol, i just dropped my glasses on the floor, bent down to pick them up, and got them all tangled in the cord. :P
-i got dried, creamed, rekitted. susan handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - sadly, only one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin >< - but i got some mayo! and ham sandwhich cut into 4 triangles and a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey.
-i read awhile, susan gave my left hand/arm a massage then forced me to do 15mins of left arm exercises. hey, i protest! i thought i got a break on sundays! but susan says it's in my care plan; i dunno. anyone know who i could contact to have that changed?
-susan Forced me to walk over to the piano. my right hand supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 3x, then played every major, minor, melodic minor and chromatic scale, a few christmas carols, and three soundtrack themes.
-susan kindly fed me two round crackers.
-at 6:45, susan Forced me to walk to the loo, also forcing me to dak myself. she's having some potato, carrot and sth soup for dinner. PIG mum just said, "have you noticed she eats very healthily?" i mean, the poor thing is allergic to PORK (only aunty wendy's son deserves more pity - he's allergic to ICE-CREAM! ><) and is lactose intolerant!
-susan then Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly dried it for me, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to my seat.
-i signed her off, said my byes and thanks. she rocked off 5 mins early.
-dinnertime! rice tonight, with lotsa carrot and lettuce, and some chicken, fish (i spat out a bone) and pork. washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and veg juice. don't worry, i was careful to just grasp the whole mug rather than stick fingers into the ear and risk PIG mum's wrath crashing down on me. :p
-PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk back online.
-well, that's all from me tonight/today:Ptoms should be fun! public holiday! parents will be taking me shoe shopping; my old pair has apparently seen better days :s ah well, i want another pair of new balance! lastly, aiya, but PIG mum is once more tearing/wrenching my poor left thumb out of it's loosely clenched fist. ITAI!! >< but ah well; i can survive till amanda gets here, 3pm toms. then it gets to sneak in for 4 wee hours. i gotta learn to be content with that. anyways, goodnite, everyone! hope you all have a SMASHING week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. if i can exercise some self-control and not say what i want to everytime PIG mum's forcing me to walk, i'll get my first microwave meal toms! and if i can stay shut up till wednesday (meaning i can start talking again come thursday), i'll get my second one. ganbatte, em! you can do it!
P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi emmy,

If I were you, I will walk by myself (coz I need to do that anyway, haha!), then, I can get more and more yummy food or other encouragements from mom!! Sounds good!