Monday, June 1, 2009

monday post

heylo everybody! welcome to winter! and including hydro, em was hard at work plodding 4454 steps today. righteo, gimmee some time to say heylo to my online MSN buddies, and i'll be right back with my spotty :P points for today!
-em and bear bear were warm, happy snorers last night - thanks to dearest dad who'd turned the heater on for us!
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, and fed me a crunchy choc chip museli bar and a mug of warm milo for breakfast. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to the car, listening to a volume of westlife's unbreakable CDs. (and coz that's what we listened to all day, i shan't mention it again).
-i wanted to use the bathroom once we arrived at UQ, so PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk to the loo, forced me to pull my own daks down, forced me to pull them back up after a tinkle, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to take a seat in the waiting area as she flounced off to pay.
-chris came for me, walkbelt at the ready, and he Forced me to walk in.
-right arm reachy work, some stands, and we ended with a long walk up and down the corridors and back out to our car, picking up julz along the way.
-julz agreed to go to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch! she just rang bee to let her know where lunch would be.
-on arrival, PIG mum gleefully said there were no more disabled parkings available left underground, and zomed up to park upstairs.
-oh, poo. the lift was out. >< so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk down and down and down the ramp.
-the A and B meals were no good for julz and i today, so she stuck with my favourite fish fillet in corn sauce with rice, and i tried sth new! some wet ho fan in egg sauce with combination stuff. PIG mum got an A meal; i had her drink, a cold milk tea.
-becki came; didn't order anything; just shared what we had ordered. she showed us photos of their cats! so now, their house has gracie (the dog), and the cats misty, hector and neko. poor caleb passed away awhile back, i think he had a tumour in his eye or sth.
-julz and becki paid, saying coz we'd shouted them last time.
-PIG mum went upstairs to fetch our car, so thanks to julz and bee who helped me hobble/stagger/limp out.
-we said our thanks and byes to them, and PIG mum tootled us home.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in. i went to the loo, so of course she forced me to dak myself. then she kindly handed me a glass of water, and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came back to force me to pull my own pants back up, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the dining room.
-i read my tamora pierce novel until amanda came.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - aww, only one slice, meaning it was ENTIRELY too thin >< - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 4 squares, and a cup of tea, sweetened with a single spoonful of honey.
-i read my novel for awhile longer, then amanda Forced me to walk to the bathroom, where she got me kitted for hydro. then she Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly dried it for me - and Forced me to walk out to barry.
-amanda tootled us off to hydro, listening to B105.
-amanda Forced me to walk inside.
-hallelujah! :P the lift was finally back! sojames/ann strapped up my silly left ankle with KAB, and plopped me into the water. funny, the colder the temperature gets, the warmer it feels in the pool.
-so, hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, squatting, 4 rolls - 2 to either side, and 2 of my favourite head dunks at the end! :P
-winched back out, amanda plopped me into a showerchair and rolled me in for a nice hot shower - obviously, hairwash today.
-i got dried, rekitted, went for a tinkle. amanda handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to barry.
-she tootled us back home, flicking channels between B105 and NOVA.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back into the house, and i took a seat.
-amanda kindly made me another cup of tea sweetened with a single spoonful of honey, and i also munched 1 or 2 crackers. PIG mum also fed me a chocolate. i thought it was a peppermint one, but it turned out to be a toffee one. ah well, chocolate's chocolate - gimmee! :P
-at 6:15, amanda Forced me to walk over to that thing the parents had bought so i'd have no choice but to sit up straight. i stayed on it for 15mins, when she Forced me to walk back to my armchair.
-she gave me a really brief left hand/arm massage, and after going to the loo herself, Forced me to walk to the bathroom at 6:45.
-i signed her off; said my thanks and byes. she'll be back toms.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer desk, where i tootled online for a few mins as dear dad whipped up dinner.
-tea called, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to the gobbling :P table. dinner tonight: rice, bok choy, carrot, and some yummy chicken, washed down with a mug of fruit and vegvie juice. it's yummy - just FREEZING! :P
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer, and after sending mr. hernandez (sp?) my updated resume, i tootled online.
-PIG mum comes along every half an hour to force me on like half a minute of left hand/arm exercises, the ones vincent the physio ordered me to do.
-well, i hope toms turns out good! physio at the PA (i want morning tea, pleeeeeeeeease? :P), then i get chunky soup for lunch in the arvo and amanda's coming to make chicken katsudon with us in the arvo! yumyum~~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: