Tuesday, June 30, 2009

tuesday post

good evening! em was only hard at work today plodding 817 steps today. not a lot, coz i didn't have phyaio at the PA today. righteo, what happened today?
-yay, go em, who last night managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P without falling to her death :P
-them em and bear bear were INCREDIBLE pigs, who slept all the way until 3pm! PIG mum did come in once, around midday, to force me to drink a glass of water, but then my dearest bear bear cuddled me and we snored our heads off together. :P
-ding dong! karol came at 3pm. she dug me up, got me kitted, then Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower - hairwash today.
-i got dried, rekitted. karol clipped my pedometer back onto me and Forced me to walk back out to the dining room.
-brunch tea (breakfast +lunch + afternoon tea = brunch tea, see? :P) was a bowl of the parent's yummy milo porridge and 2 slices of toast, which i maragarined :P myself. difference was, karol didn't force my poor left hand to hang onto the plate as i spread, like how PIG mum does.
-karol gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left arm a massage, then forced me on 15mins worth of hand exercises; just squeezing the squeezy balls today.
-karol Forced me to walk over to the piano. so my right hand supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 3x, then played all the scales, lotsa christmas carols, and random song requests from karol.
-karol Forced me to walk back to the dining hall, where she very kindly fed me 2 half crackers. we did a crossword together.
-at 6:45, karol Forced me to walk to the toilet and Forced me to walk back to the dining hall. i didn't wash my right hand coz it was in the mitt.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she said she'll keep an eye out for me and try to buy me a kit kat next time she comes. apparently, they come in twix flavours now! yum! i expect to see her on friday, actually :P doubt amanda will be out of her funk yet.
-i read my novel for awhile as PIG mum kindly heated up my dinner in the microwave for me.
-dinner: rice, lotsa wombok and some beef. PIG mum of course forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. i just ate at my usual speed though, pretended that it's just not there. it doesn't hurt, so if PIG mum derives so much pleasure from being able to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl, well, who am i to stop her?
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer desk. i tootled online.
-phew, i finished! i'll just check, then hopefully will have enough time to read a news article or two. goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: