Tuesday, June 9, 2009

tuesday post

good afternoon! no plodding total from em yet, coz it's only 2:45pm. cherame should arrive in 15 mins or so, though. poor amanda must've called in sick. fair enough, after a car crash, who could blame her? just hope she's okay ...
a funny thing i keep forgetting to blog about! you know how at night, PIG mum always remembers to put on that dreadfully annoying hand splint? well, one night, i was almost asleep, and decided to turn sideways to sleep for a few mins, when ... THUNK! my stupid left arm comes out of nowhere to just about knock me unconscious, cracking that hard against my head. >< thanks to my dearest bear bear, who kissed it better, then said, "em, back to sleep. i'll wait ten mins, check your head again. if there's nothing to show for that nasty whack, i'll cuddle you back to sleep as well. but if i find a bump, lump, or anything else, i'll poke you awake until you yell for PIG mum." Luckily, after ten mins, there wasn’t any visible marks or anything, so bear bear cuddled me and we continued to snore our heads off together. :P I told PIG mum in the morning, of course, who reminded me to place my left arm by my tummy before I turn over.
Anyways, cherame’s here now, so I’m off for my shower now. Time is now … 3:09pm.
Okies… dunno what they’re doing … I’m still seated here. I think we’ll be making add water and shake pancakes with cherame! Glad she agrees they need LOTSA maple syrup!  time is now … 3:11pm
-good evening! time is now 9:04pm, and my final plodding total for tuesday stands at 3762. righteo, where was i?
-anyways, PIG mum dug me up this morning. i used the bedpot :P got kitted, then PIG mum fed me an uncrunchy white choc chip (i think white chocolate is sweeter than milk chocolate?) museli bar and a mug of milo, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to the car. off she tootled us off to the PA, listening to the love album.
-traffic, surprisingly, was decent today. we found a park, and PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the day physio gym, after a trip to the loo.
-dom dom started physio with me at 9am. i think she suggested i go see a counsellor, coz i happen to be scared sh*tless (pardon my french :P) of falling? ><
-but helen came with morning tea! so white and two for me, with a scotch finger and a nice bikkie. lol, i just feel loved coz she remembers my name!
-dom dom handed me back to PIG mum at 10am, and after one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk inside once we arrived home. i rang dearest dad, then settled down for nine's morning news hour.
-PIG mum came and forced me to stick my feet in the footspa for 15mins. argh, last time it was only for 10 mins - i hope next time she won't force me to put them in for 20! see, my right foot's fine, but my left foot? first it tickles ... but then, it HURTS. >< itai.
-i went to the bathroom once before lunch. no guesses as to who did the dakking and un-dakking.
-lunch was my hard won-after chicken linguine thing in a bowl, plus a plain glass of milk.
-i read the paper and finished my beka cooper novel before i asked if PIG mum would allow me on the net briefly before cherame arrived.
-when she came, she stuck my walkbelt on me and Forced me to walk into the laundry. she started undressing me from the bottom, i started fropm the top, and we met somewhere in the middle.
-ding dong! aunty anne arrived just as my shower started. no hairwash today, but whoops, we both forgot to stick a towel at the door crack, meaning PIG mum came to pound frantically at the door. "hurry up and finish - you've created a flood!" >< whoops.
-i got dried, rekitted. cherame handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the dining room, where aunty anne and PIG mum were having a yak.
-cooking day! we made add water and shake pancakes again :P so i poured oil, poured bstter, and flipped.
-seated back down, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hold onto the fork as she ordered my right hand to do the cutting. i complied. sadly, i only got about half as much maple syrup as i would've liked, but PIG mum snatched it away. oh well.
-PIG mum also made me a cup of water-tea; much thanks to cherame who put taste back into it by adding one more teaspoon of honey.
-the library rang to say my library book was ready to be picked up. but uh oh. PIG mum couldn't find my library card! >< after searching everywhere and ringing dear dad, she finally found it - karen had it!
-anyways, PIG mum rang the library, who said they could give me the book under PIG mum's own card, so PIG mum rocked off, as cherame took me once to the loo.
-we sat down at the computer and started printing recipes (sp?) of stuff we might cook with amanda future tuesdays!
-ding dong! some lady called chrissy came - she'll be coming to look after me saturday arvo. chrissy actually stands for sth long and complicated that i've already forgot. >< sorry, chrissy! i know it's not christina, though.
-so cherame showed her around the place as i continued printing out recipes and reading a couple (literally) of news articles.
-PIG mum came back with my book, and i introduced her to chrissy.
-at 6:30, cherame Forced me to walk to the loo, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand - but helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me back to my armchair.
-cherame and her partner will be having fish fingers for dinner tonight. yummy! i want some too! must remember to ask PIG mum.
-after saying our byes and thanks to cherame - who might be pregnant, congrats! she's already got a 13 year old daughter, nikila (sp?) who's 13 and lives in NZ with her dad.
-PIG mum galloped :p back from closing the door on cherame to force poor em on 40+mins of hand exercises, culminating in a forced walk up to my room and back down.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bean sprouts, some beef, and a small chunk of fried slapper/snapper. dinner was washed down with a mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i chose to just grasp the mug of, rather than sticking my fingers into it and risk PIG mum's wrath crashing down onto me. >< but of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i was eating. that's just an incentive for me to eat as fast as i can. oh well.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer.
-well, so ends my spotty points for today. can't remember which cathay lady is coming over toms, to be honest, but evelyn should be coming in the arvo. (PIG mum says it's ping, thanks) and i've got vincent the physio to endure in the arvo. >< argh. i'll survive, patience and perserverance(sp?)
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: