Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wednesday post

good evening! sorry, no time to type anything coz PIG mum's already forcing poor em to go to bed. :( oh well. so, just let me say that em was hard at work today plodding2657 steps today. and that after evelyn left, PIG mum foreced poor em on roughly 30 mins of exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down.
oh, and i watched thank god you're here tonight! 'twas hilarious! my favourite line:
tribunal person;" i heard you suffered an injury recently. what was it?"
comedian:"my face blew up." o_O lol!
and my other/second favourite line:
girlfriend:"you got me AFTERSHAVE as a souvenir?! after being away for so long?!"
comedian:"yeah, well, your legs are hairy." haha!
and my third/last favourite line:
hostage:"look, i've got $1 000 000 (or sth like that) in my bank account. let us go and it's yours."
comedian:"sorry, no EFTPOS on this island." ROFL! teeheehee, i honestly do love that show!
sadly, PIG mum is forcing me to go to bed now. needless to say, i haven't been online for anywhere near my MEASELY 3 hour limit, but oh well. guess i'll just have to try to stay online for as long as i can toms.
but toms, karen will be taking me to the library! book club tonight, woohoo! i hope we can go back to where we went for dinner last time - i want a chicken katsudon! (last week, i'd a yummy chicken kebab.) righteo, goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. sorry, no time to edit or say byebye to my MSN buddies coz PIG mum's forcing me to bed now. ah well, goodnite!

No comments: