Monday, June 29, 2009

monda

good evening, all! today em was hard at work plodding 1823 steps. righteo, what happened today?
-yay! em managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once without falling to her death :P but when she was back in bed, she couldn't find her bear bear! >< so much thanks to denny, who reassured me, "silly bear bear's prolly just squirmed himself right off the bed. just cuddle up to tonie and myself for tonight, i'm sure PIG mum will pick him back up for you come toms morning. here, i'll even poke itchy awake for you." and after i'd given his tummy a good scratch, itchy very obligingly cuddled up to me and we all snored our heads off together. :P
-PIG mum dug me up. i used the pot :p once more. PIG mum got me kitted, then fed me a mug of water and a mug and a half of yummy milo porridge as breakfast. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to the 4WD.
-off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to westlife (their very first album is self-titled, see).
-we parked, and PIG mum kindly got out sparkless for me. so i wheeled myself in, PIG mum kindly providing some steering.
-first, PIG mum signed our car in. then she took me once to the loo, before we returned to the waiting room. PIG mum kindly poured me a glass of absolutely freezing! water, then i browsed a who magazine until edlar (he's canto, too, actually!) called us in. so i wheeled myself into his office.
-first, i signed my life away. :P then, i told him the story of what had befallen me, PIG mum providing everywhere she could things to cut me down. the tears came, too. edlar was a pretty nice guy, i think he booked me in to go for a whole day's worth of tests on friday. this session cost 40 bucks, BTW. and he told me that i couldn't possibly study for these tests, phew. :P
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then she tootled us home, still listening to westlife, after ringing dear dad.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back into the house. after being forced to dak myself, she kindly fetched me a glass of water, and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came back from ringing CODA as to who'd be coming that afternoon, forced me to pull my own daks back up, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the gobbling table.
-lunch was another mug of the yummy milo porridge, with two slices of toast that i maragarined :P myself. a bit annoying to have PIG mum to force my poor left hand to hang onto the plate as i spread the maragarine, but oh well. no biggie.
-PIG mum ordered bed after lunch, so she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed. i asked to read my devotions book that UF had bought for me, so thanks to PIG mum who let me read a few days worth, before snatching it away and ordering sleep. actually, i fell asleep rather quickly! i was only counting up to my 100's or 200's. i did wake up once to yell that the phone was ringing, though.
-PIG mum dug me up, i used the pot once more, then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-ding dong! robert soon came! lol, after we said hi and all that, he took a seat, then the first line he said to me? "the people at the call centre love you." lol! sorry robert, that i kinda doubt, but thanks, all the same. :P
-so PIG mum gave him a glass of water in my favourite pig mum glass :P he gave PIG mum back the money from the taxi ride, and we had a yak. hey, how cool is this - we get PAID for going to TRAINING!
-after he left, ding dong! cherame arrived! poor amanda's in hospital right now; no idea if she's chucking a sicky or anything, but i hope she gets better soon!
-so cherame fitted my walkbelt onto me, then Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower - no hairwash today. ah, but it was good to have a carer who'll do the 'i start undressing me from the top; if you'll start undressing me from the bottom' thing. i also feel much safer with her then say, evelyn, who deliberately says each time, "okay, i'm not holding onto you know." when we walk. argh, i mean, how exactly is that statement meant to help me build confidence!? ><
-anyways, i got dried, bandaged, creamed and rekitted, before cherame handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea, sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, and a toasted cheese - yay, thanks cherame for 2 slices! - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles. i don't think we have any mayo left?
-i gave my email to cherame - and congrats to her! she's pregnant!! the baby's due end december, and her 13 year old daughter nikila, who lives in new zealand with her father right now, wants to have a baby sister. nikila's last name is emery, BTW. lol, cherame's a mossely, but wouldn't it be funny if she was an emery too? 'cherame emery' just sounds funny, lol. :P
-i read my novel for awhile; cherame kindly gave my left hand/arm a massage, and fed me a pear and the rest of my yummy chicken honey soy chips.
-at 6:45, cherame Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks -and Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-i signed her off, said my byes and thanks. hmm ... wonder if she'll come again toms?
-PIG mum came back to force poor em on a few mins of left ankle stretching. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to the computer, also forcing me to walk around and around trying to move my chair up behind me so i could sit into it. ai, whatever.
-PIG mum came back and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the table for dinner: rice tonight, with lotsa lettuce, some pork, and a yummy if little chunk of egg. dinner was washed down with a sour mug of fruit and vegie juice - i found out tonight that it contains, like, 83% of tomato! no wonder i don't like it - it's sour. >< yucky! of course, PIG mum also forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. oh well, no biggie. it doesn't hurt, fortunately, so i just eat at my normal speed and pretend that my left hand isn't even there.
-i asked to go to the loo once more before i popped back online, so that's where PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk. no guesses as to who forced who to do the dakking and un-dakking, either. then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer chair, where i popped back online for a little while.
-well, so ends me for tonight. i don't have physio toms, coz dom dom rang PIG mum to let her know that she'd be having some scan done - she's pregnant, too! - so no physio for me toms. i've already asked PIG mum if we can please try to find aunty joianne for lunch out somewhere, but she just snapped at me to ask her again toms. i hope she's recovered from her swine flu by then! :P okay, okay, it's just a common cold, no need to hit the panic button,okay? sheesh :Panyways, goodnite all! cya toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i wonder if PIG mum can ring CODA for me and find out who'll be coming toms ... i mean, i think poor amanda's still in hospital ... lol, i hope she doesn't have the swine flu too! :P
P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: