Saturday, July 18, 2009

saturday post

good evening!
well, em didn't pop online until 8:58pm coz she was doing her bible study homework, but i'm more or less certain that PIG mum would rather EAT ME ALIVE o_O :P than allow me to stay online till 10:58pm, thus satisfying my PISSY 2hr time limit. :( don't worry, i'll survive; let's just see how far i can get tonight, okies?
-firstly, today em was hard at work plodding 1514 steps.
-yay, go em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once last night without falling to her death. :P
-PIG mum got up to go to work. em used the pot once more, then cuddled her darling bear bear and sang/counted herself back into slumber.
-dearest dad popped in, hit me with the eye goo :p and told me that evelyn would arrive soon.
-she came, got me up and kitted for the day. then she Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. gosh, but did i enjoy being able to balance the toothbrush on my cup and squirt out the toothpaste that way! *sigh* guess i'll haveta learn to be content with only doing that once a week.
-after teeth were brushed, evelyn Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a mug of hot milo, a slice of toast with some yummy egg and ham, and another slice of toast with some yummy strawberry jam.
-em felt like doing a stinky unspeakable afterwards, so evelyn Forced me to walk to the bathroom, also forcing me to dak myself. then thanks to her who passed me a cup of water. i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. evelyn came back, forced me to pull my own daks back up, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-i happily read eragon - another thing i wanna check out on youtube, if i get the time! - out aloud until dear dad came home and signed evelyn off, who was going home to lie down in the grass again. :P i asked her why she didn't just lie down in our lawn; that way, she could rest for longer, but she explained she didn't want our neighbours calling the cops on her. "hello? there's this weird woman lying down on the grass in my neighbour's backyard..." :P
-PIG mum came home from work; lunch was some 2min noodles with lotsa wombok and kailan? and another tasty bit of ham and egg, along with a plain glass of milk. of course, PIG mum had to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. oh well, i just ate at my normal pace and pretended that it wasn't even there; after all, who am i to deny her that simple pleasure?
-i read eragon out aloud for awhile until vincent the physio came. >< first session: PT.
-he Forced me to walk over to my TV chair, then i had to do left and right arm reachy exercises, left ankle stretchy exercises, head and neck exercises, and he Forced poor em on approx. 4 laps of walking. thankfully, he allowed me to wear my walkbelt! so i was able to take big steps with my right foot, over my left foot, without fear of falling. besides, vincent the physio's promised me before, if he ever lets me fall, he won't come to torture me for three weeks! lol, that just tempts me to fall over deliberately :P nah, i won't. chicken em's too afraid of falling. >< :P
-when he left, evelyn forced me to undress all of myself, then gave me a nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i got dried, creamed, rekitted. evelyn handed me sticky and Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was my second cup of warm milo (i think evelyn gave me that instead of tea coz i asked for 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar in my cup. and she refused) and a toasted cheese - too bad, only with one slice of cheese, so it was ENTIRELY too thin. - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 squares/triangles. no mayo, either. :(
-i continued reading eragon out aloud for some time. evelyn forced me on roughly 20mins of left hand exercises, mainly squeezing the squishy balls today.
-around 6pm, evelyn fed me 3 half crackers.
-at 6:30, she Forced me to walk over to my TV chair and we watched 15mins of funniest home videos. lol, there was a dog being VACUUMED today, and he loved it! ><" :P
-at 6:45, evelyn Forced me to walk to the loo, also forcing me to dak myself. after i did a tinkle or two, she came back, forced me to pull my daks back up, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to my dining room chair.
-PIG mum signed her off and she rocked off like 5-10mins early, and will be back on ... tuesday, i think? wonder what we're cooking!
-PIG mum galloped (sp?):P back, and after forcing poor em on those ankle exercises dom dom had taught her, forced me on 35+ mins of left arm exercises, culminating in a forced march up to her room and back down. thanks to dear dad who accompanied me down. :)
-dinner: rice tonight, lotsa lettuce and kailan, and a little bit of yummy ham and egg. dinner was washed down with a yummy cup of soup boiled by PIG mum. i think it had carrot, tomato, corn and some beef. of course, PIG mum had to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate, but again, who am i to deny her that pleasure?
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to flick on all the switches, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to my computer chair, also forcing me to bend down awkwardly to flip on all the switches.
-phew, i finished! i'll just check, then let PIG mum force poor em off to bed. hope to see everyone at church toms! and fingers crossed for some yummy lunch! i've had no luck with it this month at all. >< if i still can't get some toms, guess i'll just haveta have it when karen takes me out to the library come thursday.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: