Thursday, July 23, 2009

thursday post

good evening! well, i didn't pop online till 8:45, but as i've typed before, sadly, PIG mum would prolly rather EAT poor em ALIVE >< :p then allow her to stay online till 10:45pm, so i'll just try to type out as much as i can, okies?
-firstly, em was hard at work today ploddingn4046 steps. and yup, last night, she managed to swing herself over to use the pot :p once without falling to her death.
-hmm, no time to write what i usually do every thursday, either. >< oh well, will try fit it in toms.
-physio at UQ. erin's last time! so we bought her, kat and anne a block of cadbury chocolate. just walking around with the walking pole :P, stepping, etc. swati helped. she told me her hubby's a dentist, and that they actually live in redcliffe! wow, a long commute to work ...
-as expected, PIG mum ignored my polite requests to go out for lunch. but i had a yummy chunky soup with pasta, and 2 slices of bread with margarine. of course, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the plate as i spread. oh well.
-marianna and jenny came to visit! so we had a yak ... jenny told me about this living books program that sounds really interesting!
-my carer today was shelayne. shower first - hairwash today.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - thanks shelayne for 2 slices! - and ham sandwhich cut into 4 triangles, plus a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey.
-i read the kite runner out aloud for a few pages.
-shelayne took me to the loo once more before we left; i rang dearest dad. told him that 'sam' was taking me out. when i first said shelayne, he was like, "huh?" sam stands for shelayne ann/e marsh.
-at garbo, we wheeled me in, going to borders first. i browsed the fantasy section; as shelayne went and bought herself a coffee from the gloria jeans inside the store.
-dinnertime! i got a two piece feed - first of this month! shelayne had my drink coz they'd run out of OJ. i think she had a 7up. she got me a chocolate thickshake from wendys.
-shelayne took me once more to the loo before she tootled us off to maccas, where i got a soft serve cone at the drive-thru. we just sat in the carpark and chatted. lol, stupid me somehow managed to get icecream in my hair! >< my bad ...
shelayne tootled us home. her GPS is called miss bossyboots, BTW. :p
-oh, i forgot to add, i returned eragon at the brisbane library - when karen/whomever takes me there next week/the week after, i want to see if i can find the next one! dunno what it's called ... just know the last one is called eldest.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.
P.P.S. toms morning, at 10am, PIG mum and i are going to tarragindi to a place called 'my turn' to see if i need some botox in my dumb/sick/crazy left arm. then, yum cha >< with aunty tiffany and aunty vicky. hope it goes well! goodnite~
P.P.P.S. will definitely remember to note the time and get it back toms. i refuse to be cheated out of my internet time.

No comments: