Monday, July 6, 2009

monday post

good evening! argh, PIG mum says she's forcing me to bed at 9:30pm, i haven't even been on anywhere near my pissy two-hour time restriction yet! >< ah well, i better just note that today, i worked hard and plodded 5011 steps today. what else?
-had physio at UQ. lotsa walking, lotsa whiteboard scrawling, one or two card games.
-lunch at logan diggers for our monthly steps lunch! PIG mum FORCED :( (first time) poor em to walk in. we both had yummy fish and chips, i got a smidge of salt over mine. yummy. desert was half a slice of some chocolate cake and half a slice of some chocolate cheesecake. again, yummy!
-evelyn came, Forced me to walk into the laundry for a shower and forced me to dak all of me. hairwash today.
-arvo tea was another yummy slice of anna's rasberry/pear bread/cake :P and a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoons of honey/sugar.
-i read eragon out aloud for awhile.
-evelyn gave my left hand a massage, Forced me to walk to the toilet, etc.
-i did a stinky unspeakable. after evelyn left, PIG mum forced poor em on the ankle exercises dom dom had taught her, then 10+mins of hand ones.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa wombok and carrot, a spoonful or two of dad's yummy pork mince. washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, not the sour one. as usual, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. oh well. whatever. i just pretended that it wasn't there and ate at my normal pace.
-i popped back online.
-*sigh* PIG mum says she's forcing poor em off to bed come 9:30. think i might just be able to squeeze in a single news article, if i'm quick.
-and karen's coming toms! wonder what we'll be cooking ...
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: