Friday, July 17, 2009

friday post

good evening, all! firstly, the spam count for the week is 197, and secondly, including hydro, em was hard at work today plodding 3662 steps. *sigh* i'm actually owed 3hrs online tonight to satisfy my pissy two-hour time limit that so pleases PIG mum to impose on me >< but she's already said that she'll only gimmee one hour online tonight coz she needs to go to work toms. fair enough. *sigh* anyways, what happened today?
-dear dad got up this morning to go to work. i swung myself around to use the pot :p once, then i cuddled my darling beloved bear bear and sang/counted myself back to sleep.
-PIG mum dug me up. i used the pot :p once more, got kitted then she made (sorry, i've got no time to type it all out tonight, but go look at the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the dining table for breakfast. it used to be that she'd just feed me a museli bar while i was seated on my bed, but no, it now appears she derives greater satisfaction at being able to force her poor daughter to walk more. :( well, who am i to deny her that pleasure? i don't have the right. :(
-anyways, breakfast was a crunchy choc chip museli bar (of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hold onto the bar while my right hand peeled it open) and a mug of warm milo.
-PIG mum made (sorry, i've got no time to type it all out tonight, but go look at the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, and she tootled us off to hydro, listening to my car CD. (and i won't mention it again coz that's what we listened to all day.)
-PIG mum made (sorry, i've got no time to type it all out tonight, but go look at the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into hydro. she also forced me to take off my shoes, splint and socks.
-ann stuck KAB onto my dumb/sick/crazy :P left ankle, and plopped me into the water.
-hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, squatting, some left arm/hand exercises, 4 rolls - 2 to each side, and my favourite head dunk at the end :p
-winched back out, PIG mum rolled me in for a nice warm hosing down.
-i went for a stinky unspeakable afterwards, so much thanks to PIG mum who helped we wipe.
-i got rekitted. PIG mum handed me sticky and made (sorry, i've got no time to type it all out tonight, but go look at the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car. off she tootled us off to fasta pasta for our lunch date with B1!
-sorry, PIG mum's forcing poor em off to bed now. >< just extra extra quickly
-yummy lunch with B1! fettucine cabonara for me!
-went to post office to lodge my passport application forms and stuff.
-home, karol tried to gimmee a shower. well, 'tried' coz there was no hot water again! >< so thanks to karol who boiled up the water nice and hot then showered me this way - hairwash today.
-arvo tea was my 2 yummy harsiubings! one custard, one chocolate, plus a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey.
-karol gave my dumb/sick/crazy:p left hand/arm a massage, and i read eragon for awhile.
-around 6pm, karol fed me 2 half-crackers and half a glass of milk.
-i read eragon out aloud for a few pages, karol also forced me on 20mins of hand exercises. just the squeezy balls and dumbells today.
-karol Forced me to walk over to practise piano. my right hand supported my left in thunking out twinkle twinkle 3x, then played all the scales, some xmas carols, and some random song requests.
-at 6:45, karol Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-she left at 7pm with my thanks and byes. lucky thing is having homemade potato chips for dinner!
-PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on 40+ mins of exercises, culminating in a forced march up to her room and back down. i actually used her bathroom; no guesses as to who forced who to do all the dakking and un-dakking.
-dinner tonight:rice, lotsa wombok and a few small but yummy chunks of BBQ meat. dinner was washed down with a yummy cup of fruit and vegie juice.
-PIG mum made (sorry, i've got no time to type it all out tonight, but go look at the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to turn on all the switches, then made (sorry, i've got no time to type it all out tonight, but go look at the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer table. i also had to bend down and flick all the side switches on before i could pop online.
-phew, i finished! since i know PIG mum would rather EAT ME ALIVE o_O then let me catch a news article or two, i'd best just call it a night here. hope everyone has a great weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot - em was super happy to chat on the phone with dear grandma last night, who prayed with her. :)
P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: