Thursday, July 16, 2009

thursday post

oh dear - poor em's only got 4 mins to post about today!
-em was hard at work plodding 5061 steps today.
-physio at UQ this morning.
-some campbell's chunky soup and two slices of toast which i maragarined :P myself for lunch. and a plain glass of milk.
-marianna came to visit! yak yak yak ... :P
-karen came, shower first, no hairwash today.
-thanks karen for the perfect arvo tea! a toasted cheese - thanks karen for 2 slices - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles. and a cup of tea, sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-we read the newspaper until it was time for us to leave. i rang dear dad once first.
-karen tootled us off to garbo. we wheeled me in.
-library first. i renewed eragon, borrowed a feist novel.
-dinner: a yummy chicken katsudon each. again, i only finished the chicken, had some rice left over. i drank a yummy choc shake, karen an iced coffee.
-we went present shopping! i got an anniversary present for dearest dad and PIG muym both, as well as an individual present for them both. hope they'll like! (lol, PIG mum'll prolly kill me once she sees hers, so ... remember me kindly, everyone. i'll watch over you guys in heaven.:p)
-karen bought me an apple pie before we went home, after i told her the sad fate that had befallen my last one. :p i ate it in the car.
-back home, i checked email and am quickly trying to finish this post. PIG mum's no doubt eagerly awaiting to force poor em off to bed, so i better end it here. g'nite all! toms should be fun! hydro in the morning (that's definitely NOT fun, but i'll survive. ><) then lunch with B1 at fasta pasta! yippee! PIG mum adds that we haveta go to the post office to lodge my passport application form. my old one's already expired. eep! am i an illegal immigrant now!? phew, PIG mum reassures me i'm not. :)
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: