Monday, July 20, 2009

monday post

good evening! righteo, including hydro, em was hard at work today plodding 3211 steps. eep, i've only got just over 50 mins to type this post out, so i'd better get cracking!
-PIG mum dug em up. she used the pot:P then got kitted. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. without sticky. :(
-i margarined and jammed :p a slice of toast for breakfast. of course, it made PIG mum happy to be able to force my poor left hand to hang onto the plate as i spread. *sigh* who am i to deny her that simple pleasure? oh, and i drank a mug of warm milo, too. i was extremely careful to drink it in the 'correct' way; i think the only chance i can drink it the 'wrong' way is with my carer in the arvo. they've never picked up on it before ... :P well, i'll settle for getting that luxury once a day. beggars can't be choosers, see.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD, and after forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt, she tootled us off to UQ, listening to my car CD(and i won't mention that again coz that's what we listened to all day)
-luckily, there was a park for us on arrival. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in and up to the loo, of course also forcing me to dak myself. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to take a seat in the waiting area.
-she flounced off to pay, erin soon came for me, walkbelt at the ready. she Forced me to walk in, anne chan (she's really married to an asian!) coming along for support.
-erin stuck my dumb/sick/crazy :p left hand in the failed splint. we played snap, did standing and weight shifting exercises, and some with the balloons. an indian girl came to help out also.
-they Forced me to walk back down to the car. i returned the sexy :P belt to them and PIG mum tootled us home, snapping a refusal at my polite requests to go out for lunch.
-eep, i've only got half an hour left! *sigh* well, that's what happens when your mother restricts you to a PISSY two hour limit every night. *sigh* ><
-home, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way in. lunch was yummy 2 min noodles with slices of carrot. again, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl. again, i couldn't deny her that simple pleasure, not when she's always whinging and whining about how under-appreciated she is, etc.
-i washed lunch down with a plain glass of milk, then read my book club novel until ding dong! aunty anne popped in for a visit.
-at 3pm, a new carer from staffing options! her name's nelli(sp?), she's got a fiancee (sp?) who's a graphics designer, and she's german.
arvo tea: a toasted cheese - 2 slices, yay! - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 4 squares. and a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-20mins left, eep!
-nelli Forced me to walk to the bathroom, where i got changed for hydro. then she Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk to the 4WD.
-PIG mum tootled us off to hydro. there wasn't a park available, so PIG mum dropped off nelli and i and went elsewhere to park the car.
-i said hi to sharon! there were also a bunch of UQ physio students watching today. only one boy, and about 4 or 5 girls.
-hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, left arm exercises, both leg exercises, squatting, and 2 of my favourite head dunks at the end. :p
-i chose to walk out. nelli wheeled me in for a nice hot shower - obviously, hairwash today.
-i got dried, went for a tinkle, got creamed, rekitted. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car.
-once home, PIG mum kindly fed me 3 twix pods and nellie gave me half a glass of milk.
-nelli Forced me to walk over to the dining table for dinner. yummy sticky rice, courtesy of aunty anne! with lotsa carrot, and washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vege juice. i remembered to stick my dumb/sick/crazy left arm up onto the table.
-nelli kindly gave my dumb/sick/crazy :p left hand/arm a massage.
-at 6;45, she Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to my dining chair.
-i said my thanks and byes to her; hope she'll come back soon!
-PIG mum galloped :p back to force poor emon those left ankle exercises that dom dom taught us, followed by a few extra mins more. then she forced poor em on 30+mins of hand exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down. actually, i went to the loo for a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. thanks to PIG mum who handed me a mug of water. of course, poor em was forced to dak and un-dak herself also. then PIG mum threw :P(ouch!:P) me down the stairs. she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to turn on/off all the switches before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the computer chair, also forcing me to bend down awkwardly to flip on the rest of the switches.
-i popped online at 8pm, so phew, i finished! so will just check then say goodnite to my online MSN buddies. just physio at the PA toms, hope it goes well! (and that someone comes with morning tea, lol.)
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: