Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wednesday post

eep, i've only got half an hour to blog about my day before i go to watch house at 9:30pm >< argh, well, let's just see how far i can go ...
-went to watch harry potter 6 last night! PIG mum kindly bought me a snack kebab (i'd asked for a big one, but hey, beggars can't be choosers) and a lemon yaleto (aka yakult) with pearl. we were served by my favourite kebab guy! PIG mum and i guess he gave me TONS (like, he stuffed that kebab sth OBESE! :P to encourage me to keep perservering.
-thanks to dr. lee and charlsy who helped me hobble/stagger/limp in. the movie was great! for some reason, none of the guys seemed to like it ... dunno why ... my favourite part was when snape killed dumbledore. yeah, i know, heartless, aren't i? :P
-charlsy and vince helped me hobble/stagger/limp back outside to my parents, and dear dad tootled us home.
-i had 2 pods and half a glass of milk before i hit the sack. zzz. :P
-today:
-thanks to PIG mum who wheeled me in, gave me 2 glasses of water and helped me wipe as i did a stinky unspeakable.
-ping came! breakfast was a bowl of just wrong :p peppered by lotsa nutri-grain (lol, PIG mum says 'neutral' grain. wonder why?) for breakfast. thanks to ping who popped me my drugs afterwards: 2 bilberry, a cranberry and a fish oil.
-i watched 7's morning news then ABC's midday news. yay, i think telstra's shares are up by like 3 or 4 cents! :P
-ping Forced me to walk back to the new/old gobbling :P table for lunch. yummy 2 fish fillets with lotsa mayo and a banana.
-ping Forced me to walk to the loo, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks, and Forced me to walk back to our new/old gobbling :p table.
-i spoke to ping's mum on her mobile! my broken mandarin: "hello grandma, how are you? sorry, i don't understand, sorry, i can't speak mandarin, sorry, i speak canto. your daughter is very smart. okay, byebye!" :P lol, i THINK she understood me! i think ... :P
-after ping left, i popped online awhile until evelyn arrived, who Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower - no hairwash today. lol, she wanted me to stand up without a non-slip mat so she could wash my back bum. i told her sorry, but uh uh.:p
-arvo tea was a yummy sausage bun plus acup of water-tea. better luck toms!
-evelyn Forced me to walk out to her car. she tootled us off to unique physiotherapy. argh. ><
-left arm exercises, right arm reachy exercises, random head and neck exercises, left ankle yanky exercises, etc. i survived.
-evelyn tootled us back home. she listens to B105.
-PIG mum met us. i went to the loo, so of course she forced me to dak myself. evelyn came to get me, forced me to pull my own trousers back up, Forced me to walk over, wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to my dining chair.
-i had half a mug of milk and 3 pods. dinner was rice, lotsa broccoli (or was it carrots? lol, i've forgotten :P), some beef, and a tad of yummy ham and egg. PIG mum was too busy cooking to force my poor left hand to hold the bowl; i placed it up on the table anyway.
-evelyn took me once more to the loo before she left. PIG mum immediately forced poor em on a few mins of those left ankle exercises that dom dom had taught her, then 30+mins more of hand exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down.
-phew, i finished with 2 mins to spare! no time to check, sorry for any typos!physio at UQ toms, then karen's taking me out, yay! i'm craving some KFC... :p
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot! final plodding total, 5602. laters!

No comments: