Thursday, July 30, 2009

friday post

good afternoon! the spam count for the week is 158, and em was hard at work today plodding 4389 steps. and the word of the day topic was on unanswered prayers. anyways, lemme type out what i usually do every thursday but wasn't given enough time to yesterday:
-whever i had to walk, i used to type that PIG mum FORCED :( me to. when she forbade me from using all capitals, i used Forced until she somehow decided that the whole word offended her, and banned it entirely. so i switched to the word contort, but it wasn't long before PIG mum found out that even this word offended her sensibilities, and banned it also, saying that henceforth, i could only use the word made. anyways, i complied and just used the word MADE, until PIG mum stipulated that it had to be ALL in lowercase. so again i complied, saying that PIG mum 'gleefully' made me walk. that was until charlsy left me a comment on this blog, saying that i could only use 'made' without any words before or after it. dunno really why i listen to him, afterall, it's MY blog, but i guess i do coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, about last night:
1. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk from the computer desk to the kitchen benchtop for my nightly half cuppa of milk.
2. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3. poor em was forced to stand to brush her teeth, and PIG mum forced my poor left hand to do the three after-brush rinses with my right hand. also, PIG mum also forced poor em to stick the toothbrush into my left hand and squirt out the toothpaste that way. no biggie, i can wait till saturday morning to do that once a week. better than nothing.
4. after flossing (yes, i remembered that i have to look up to floss. dunno why, though ... can anyone tell me?) and washing both hands, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them both.
5. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the loo.
6. PIG mum forced poor em to dak herself for a tinkle.
7. PIG mum forced poor em to un-dak herself after a tinkle or two.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk around to flush the toilet. i then had to stagger/hobble/limp a few steps over so i could wash and dry my right hand.
9. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed. remember, it's now another HUGE UNFORGIVEABLE SIN to walk in, grab hold of the bar that was specifically PUT UP FOR THAT PURPOSE and sit down. now, PIG mum has decided that it now gives her far greater pleasure to be able to force poor em to fumble around awkwardly for the bed before she can sit down.
-anyways, if i don't mention any of this again, it just means that it was ALL the same as what i typed out today. no difference. >< righteo, what happened today?
-PIG mum dug em up, got her kitted, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) her walk out to the gobbling :P table, also forcing her to fumble awkwardly around for her armchair.
-breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a crunchy choc chip museli bar. of course, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the museli bar wrapper.
-thanks to PIG mum who popped me my drugs. :P a garlic, a fish oil, 2 cranberry and a bilberry. luckily i'm like my dad, and can swallow them with a single gulp of water; PIG mum needs an entire glass for one pill!
-time to go, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, also forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt. off she tootled us off to my turn, PIG mum again being a meaniepoo and not letting me listen to my car CD. or sing out aloud, either. :( so i had to just content myself with singing inside my head.
-PIG mum parked, then she gleefully Forced (2nd time) me to walk in.
-i did some walking, sit-to-stand and left arm exercises with jenni and that male fellow. what was his name again? david? grant? sorry, lol, em forgot. ><"
- after taking me once more to the loo, PIG mum tootled us off to plaza to get my glasses tightened. surprisingly, she had a change of heart and let me listen to my pokemon CD!
-i thought PIG mum would get sparkless out and let me wheel myself in, but no, it made her happier to FORCE :(first time) poor em to walk all the way in and up to precision eyewear.
-the lady took my glasses away to re-tighten while i rested my poor tired legs on a chair.
-the lady stuck my glasses back onto my nose,and PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out and take a seat at the foodcourt.
-she came back with a pearl milk tea for me - strange, why doesn't garden city easyway have any pudding? - and a hot chocolate for herself. we traded slurps. i asked her if we could also please buy us a snack, she snapped no; i then asked if she could please buy me a farewell card for nana, that simple request was denied too. not sure why, but oh well.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk the long way out to the bathroom. i washed both hands as PIG mum used the bathroom herself. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car.
-PIG mum FORCED :(a first) me to walk in on arrival. mrs. dent and nana were already there!
-we ordered: i got the marco polo open grill with chips and a nestea lemon iced tea. i had asked for a chocolate thickshake, but PIG mum was mean and refused. so then i tried for a chocolate milkshake; that simple and polite request was thrown back into my face. then i asked for an iced chocolate, that was met with another refusal. oh well, at least someone came out of that happy, even if that someone wasn't em. :(
-mrs. dent insisted on paying. meaning that when we go out with nana one more time for lunch before she returns to melbourne, it's our turn to pay!and nana's such a smart woman - she still drives!
-we said our thanks and byes to the dents, and PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk back to the car.
-she tootled us home, still listening to my pokemon soundtrack.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk into the house. i went to the loo, so of course she forced me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me a glass of water, then i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came to get me, forced me to pull my own daks back up, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over and bend awkwardly to open all the switches, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to my computer chair, where again i had to bend awkwardly to flick on the last three switches.
-yeah, i finished! so i'll check, then go get my naruto fix, then read some news, if there's time. hope everyone has a smashing weekend, and i hope to see most of yous at UF tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. CODA sucks. no carer here. ><
P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post this arvo.

No comments: