Tuesday, July 14, 2009

wednesday post

good afternoon! sorry, no plodding total from em yet; she still has vincent the physio to endure. >< ai, whatever. i'll survive. (i hope! :P) anyways, what happened today?
-dear dad got up to go to work. em swung herself over to use the pot :P once, then cuddled her darling bear bear and counted/sang herself back to some happy snoring. :P
-PIG mum dug em up, got her kitted after one more use of the pot :P then made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the dining room, as ding dong! aunty wendy arrived.
-breakfast was a bowl of just wrong :P and about 10 pieces of nutri-grain somehow sneaked in :P
-i turned my chair around to watch the news, only PIG mum decided to be mean, instead forcing poor em to stand up, walk over to her TV chair, stand for 5 mins + without touching anything, all weight to the left. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk up to the TV, forced me to feel around the side until i turned the thing on, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to my TV chair, also refusing to let poor em sit until i had practised a few sit-to-stand exercises. ai. >< well, what can i say, but who am i to deny PIG mum that sheer happiness of being able to force her poor daughter to do tasks ahe's not exactly eager to do? whatever, i'll survive.
-so i watched nine's morning news hour, read out by amber higlett. lol, the poor woman'a last name is so close to piglett! oink, oink. :p then i watched ABC's midday report, read out by a roz charles (sp?)
-lunch was 5 yummy fried dumplings. thanks to aunty wendy who poured me a little bowl of soya sauce to dunk my dumplings into, and also thanks to her who mixed me a yummy chocolate nesquik.
-i read out my eragon novel out aloud for a couple of pages, as aunty wendy kindly gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand/arm a massage.
-before she left, she stuck my walkbelt on me, then Forced me to walk to the toilet, also Forcing me to walk back. i didn't wash my hand today coz it was inside the glove with holes. actually, my left hand's wearing one too!
-i flicked on the computer myself, aunty wendy took her leave (she was about 15mins late today; got caught up in some house issues, i think it was) and will be back in a fortnight's time.
-PIG mum and i spoke to dear dad on the phone!
-well, i've just got under 30mins left until evelyn arrives. may as well go catch some news. cya guys toms.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. actually, considering state of origin 3 is on tonight(QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!), i had better log in my plodding total for today. 1161.bye!

No comments: