Thursday, July 30, 2009

thursday post

good evening! em was hard at work plodding 2731 steps today. and maybe i didn't scan my inbox carefully enough, coz i couldn't find the word of the day topic? dunno ...
anyways, em didn't pop online till 8:45pm tonight. sadly, coz she also knows that PIG mum would rather EAT HER ALIVE o_O :P than allow her to stay online till 10:45pm, i just promise to note the time when PIG mum forces poor em off to bed, and i will get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I'M OWED, okay? em simply refuses to be cheated out of her internet time ... i can honestly say, that sometimes, it's the highlight of my day! :P anyways, what happened today?
-em and bear bear snored their heads off :P until PIG mum dug me up.
-i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who wheeled me in there, gave me a glass of water to drink (i was exceedingly careful to hold the cup 'correctly' okay? :) and helped me wipe afterwards. i got kitted while i was in the loo, then PIG mum got me up and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :LP table.
-breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a crunchy choc chip museli bar. of course, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bar. oh well.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD, where she forced me to buckle my own seatbelt then tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to my car CD.
-PIG mum parked, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in, catch the elevator up. i went to the loo, so of course she forced me to dak myself. after that, she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to take a seat in the waiting area.
-off she flounced off to pay, leaving me with a R4YL MAG TO BROWSE.
-BEN CAME FOR ME SOON AFTER, AND HE fORCED ME TO WALK IN.
-LOTSA REACHY AND STANDING EXERCISES TODAY, ALSO A FEW STEPPING ONES. (eep, sorry, shrieking ><) thanks to kat who fed me a yummy choc chip cookie! a tad on the sweet side, but hey. chocolate's chocolate. :P actually, sorry, my bad, PIG mum informs me that ben and kat walked me in together. oh sorry, just kat.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car, forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt, and no surprises here, snapping a refusal to my polite requests to go out for lunch.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back into the house, again forcing poor em to fumble around awkwardly for the armchair.
-lunch was 4 (i think it was 4 ... might have actually been 5, sorry, em forgot. ><) yummy little fish smeared with a dab of mayo. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me a yummy chocolate nesquik to wash it down with.
-ding dong! an unexpected visitor - marianna! so PIG mum fed her a cup of tea and had a whinge about me. >< no, marianna and i talked too.
-ding dong! surprise, it wasn't karen again! toms, when i should have the time, i'll send her a note on facebook - that's 2 weeks in a row she hasn't turned up!
-so it was actually rachel doffy, who lives at coopers plains with her boyfriend, who's a concreeeter (sp?) currently working on the ipswich motorway.
-she Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower. i was just relieved to have a carer who didn't mind the 'i'll start undressing me from the top if you'll start undressing me from the bottom, and we'll meet somewhere in the middle' approach!
-anyways, a nice hot shower - think i had a hairwash today.
- i drip dried, had a tinkle when rachel went outside to find a mop, got creamed and rekitted. rachel handed me sticky and Forced me to walk out.
-afternoon tea was a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar, and a toasted cheese - yeah, 2 slices! sandwhich, cut one way or the other. :P
-i read my raymond e feist novel and rang dear dad before rachel Forced me to walk out to her car. well, it's not actually hers, but her friend's. her car is being fixed right now. in service.
-off she tootled us off to the logan north library. oops, even with a GPS, we managed to get lost :Pso i rang PIG mum for some directions and we made it there. phew. :P
-rachel got out sparkless, and we wheeled me in.
-huh? there was no bookclub on! so i got the book for next month's bookclub, and also a sheet detailing when each bookclub night was. then i bowsed the young adult section as rachel found some of her own books.
-rachel took me to the loo once before we wheeled me out, and rachel tootled us off to that shopping centre with big w and woolies.
-we wheeled me in. i got a yummy chicken kebab with lotsa mayo, lettuce, tomato, no onion, cheese and pineapple, while rachel got herself a kebab with some chicken, cheese and pineapple kebab without sauce. wonder if it tasted strange ... she also ate some choc-covered donut and drank an iced coffee; i drank a low fat choc thickshake - the girl made it with pura low-fat milk! it comes in a yellow sticker. actually, rachel ate really fast - she took off to grab some groceries at woolies, and when she came back - i was still eating! karen eats really fast too, actually!
-rachel drove us home. donging on the doorbell, it seemed that no-one was home, so she rang PIG mum's mobile.
-parents arrived home soon after; rachel Forced me to walk into the loo. she left and PIG mum got me out, and i popped online, after bending awkwardly to flick on all the switches.
-yippee, i finished! toms should be interesting/fun! at 9am we've got some appointment at your turn :p then lunch with mrs. dent at the coffee club, and best of all, UF toms night! can't wait!~ will just check now; don't think PIG mum'll give me the luxury of reading a news article or two or updating my naruto fix. same with what i usually type out every thursday; it'll wait till toms.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: