Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday Post 319

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I'm only logging in today's plodding total @ 800 (staying @ home all day, see) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Laughter - God's Prescription For Stress' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! I didn't wake for the pot :P until noisy PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am, and after one pot :P I fell back asleep straight away coz I knew she'd get noisy again one hour later! Actually, I was rather grumpy that she had disturbed and made me forget my current dream: we were doing something together but after her stomping awoke me, I forgot what! >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, PIG mum a-THUMPING upstairs was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend the ten minutes until 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • When PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's work, I grouse @ her that she made me forget my dream; before her STOMPINGF around, in my dream PIG mum and I were doing sth together! Then I laugh and say once you're gone, I can keep dreaming. XD
  • Best of all, after she leaves, I really DO have another dream! For my 69th dream for 2020, I'm putting together a bike from scratch! After she leaves,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • When Kim announces her arrival ten minutes early, dad lets her in. She knocks, sticks her head inside the room and says, "Em. Fifteen more minutes?" I wave Spotty @ her indicating yes; when Kim then smirks and adds, "Or five more minutes?" I throw Spotty back onto the bed pretending a temper, give her a thumbs down and wave her imperiously away. Kim smirks again and withdraws. XD
  • After counting down fifteen more minutes, I call out to Kim that I'm hungry and use the pot :P for one more tinkle. She gets me kitted and then I head over to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her last break this week from having to hold the toothbrush.
  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to dad who's left me one yummy sandwich of ham and egg; thanks also to Kim who tries to cook the bread yummy. (It's not crunchy enough, but since she's a nutritionist obviously she's not gonna add more butter. XD) During and after breakfast, I happily read the newspaper for seventy-five - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: