Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday Post 320b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Unsure why the computer's gone sup-slow after dinner? It just took me seven minutes for the 'create new post' button to load! Anyways, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3151 and Joni's devotional topic's 'Humility And Confidence'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon Kim kindly passed me before lunch for dinner; November has been satisfied EIGHT times already! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot and a tiny bit of yummy mince. Dessert was one tiny little lump of cheese!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for toms plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: