Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday Post 319c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3608 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now forty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm while she cooks me some fried rice for lunch because I don't get Saturday afternoon support anymore.
  • Instead of reading Caesar, I'm gonna read The Courier Mail that I bought yesterday! I immediately read all the Origin news yesterday arvo but I've only read like four pages of the rest.
  • Now @ 9:26pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:12. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Around 2pm, Anna's gonna come and make strawberry jam with me! I only agreed coz she said I could do it whilst seated; she'd better keep her word. I prolly should walk her out when she leaves; planning to login toms plodding total @ only 800. Usually, it's just 750 but the extra walk to the front door should be closer to 800. Unless I've gotta let her inside too, in which case I'll login a plodding total of only 850.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: