Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday Post 318f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2109. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued reading our GCCW competition entries.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's taking me for another forty-minute hike along Underwood Marketplace. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea!
  • Hannah will see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 1pm/2pm.
  • Ooh the Melbourne Cup will be run @ 2pm toms! I' m trying to find out can I live stream the race on Ten Play ... the website's 10play.com.au Hopefully that works, else I'll ask Hannah please to leave the television on.
  • Looking forward to spending the afternoon online~
  • Oh, I forgot to note down: since the parents went on walkies and then dearest dad went swimming while PIG mum hit pigland upstairs, I really did get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin tonight! That was the 121.5TH time I've watched it; just sorry for not recording down anything! XD
  • Will hopefully watch the news again toms night, quickly wolf down dinner toms and then have dad drive me to church for small group Bible study. Hopefully we'll have supper @ Maccas this time; we already didn't last fortnight!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: