Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Wednesday Post 322

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3398; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Taught By Turkeys'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Sacrifice Of Thanks'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2867 steps and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Shun Unhealthy Self-Focus (3) but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after choir rehearsal ends @ 6:30pm!! Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!

  • When Kim arrived to take me to Toastmasters, PIG mum was upstairs on the phone; dad moved Sparkless3 into Kim's boot, I climbed into Kim's car and she tootled me off for Toastmasters!
  • Last night was our competition! Elsa roped me into doing Table Topics; I placed either second last/last. Well, saying I placed 4th/5th sounds better. XD Best of all, since our final meeting's next fortnight and we'll have a Christmas function somewhere, PIG mum FINALLY lemme have a MILKSHAKE with my H happy Meal!! :D I was just grumpy that dad demanded two chips. XD
  • At 4:55pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:02. Now, lemme play one more lasting between five and six minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 5:03pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:04. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually also already played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:38 and the other 8:51!
  • Today, just briefly: woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep straightaway, since I knew dearest dad would leave for his hard day's work one hour later.
  • Instead, someone bangs on the door and shortly afterwards some engine runs for ages ... turns out someone's come to tow away the 4WD that fainted yesterday!
  • Hannah helps me up, I do a number two and again we hit Underwood Marketplace, buying groceries from Woolies and then just sitting @ the food court area and playing with our smartphones until it's hometime.
  • I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Lunch is a baked bean and cheese toasted sandwich cut into four triangles and one mug of green tea.
  • PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. I thought I'd FINALLY find out what happened to the 4WD but nope, apparently she's still 'too stressed'.
  • Waiting for choir to start!
  • Then Mr. Hall's coming for his birthday dinner @ 7pm!
  • Toms: Tina's taking me shopping; wonder how late she'll arrive toms? XD
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal around 1pm~
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Mr. Hall leaves tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: