Sunday, November 1, 2020

Monday Post 318d

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1754. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Turns out Tina arrived three minutes late today. Thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for her when she announced her arrival, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • Tina tootled me off to the Warrigal Square Woolies and we walked every aisle before buying 2L of milk and coming home. Lol, originally silly Tina selected a 3L bottle but I told her I was sure mother had only requested two. XD
  • Best of all, Chris was there!  We had a quick chat when we saw each other and another when Tina was using the self-serve checkouts.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favoourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stayed and held the showerhead over my back after I called her back to please gimme some facewashj, I was actually all done after only 12% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside both ears while she was washing and then drying my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy little banana and one small mug of peppermint tea. Only had time to read for fiftyn minutes and not one hour, though; will hopefully squeeze in ten more minutes after dinner. Oh, and I reached pg. 425 @ 4:26pm. The book's stacked with complex vocab; I had to look up several words! Granted, I've got sh*tty literacy skills post brain injury ...  As for Tina, she very slowly cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for about twenty-five minutes. She's strange: Kim/other carers all turn the television on/play with their smartphones but Tina just stares off into space and very gently massages away. XD
  • Before she left I used the loo once more for two tinkles. Tina's back Thursday and taking me shopping! I've asked her to please try come on time, please. XD
  • Wonder if I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news tonight? It'd be the 121.5TH time if yes!
  • However, if the parents arrive home from walkies soon, I suppose I'd better get back to reading GCCW entries before I start marking.
  • Toms: Hannah's taking me for my forty minute hike @ Underwood Marketplace. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea~
  • Will shower and have lunch before Hannah leaves @ 1pm.
  • I'll read my daily Bible verses and then tootle online for my most important two hours of the day then hopefully having arvo tea and then returning to the computer to continue reading GCCW entries.
  • Hopefully I can watch Nine's 6pm news and quickly wolf dinner down before dad tootles me off to church for small group Bible study~
  • And fingers crossed we can have supper @ Maccas afterwards this time ... we didn't last time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: