Monday, November 9, 2020

Tuesday Post 319b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2750. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • Hannah arrives ten minutes early today. PIG mum lets her in, she knocks the closed door, opens it, sticks her head inside and goes, "Em? Fifteen more minutes." Spotty's highly insulted she didn't bid me good morning first but since he's a pyjama top and not a teddy he couldn't Bear Bum her! XD
  • When she came back, Spotty immediately groused @ her about her rudeness; Hannah promises she'll be more polite toms. XD Anyways, she got me kitted and then I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her first break.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Hannah butters and jams me a sandwich for breakfast, I also drink one full mug of Milo, pop all my usual drugs :P and drink another mug of warm Milo.
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly now: 
  • Hannah takes me out to Underwood Marketplace for my forty minute hike. Today she parks on the side!
  • Instead of walking back and forth like last time, we head into Big W coz Hannah needs to buy a rubbish bin with a lid; naughty Rusty keeps climbing into her lidless bin. XD
  • We also buy groceries from Coles and I choose a sushi roll for arvo tea before taking a seat while Hannah goes and buys herself lunch.
  • Take a nice warm shower when I get home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is one yummy BBQ chicken sandwich. PIG mum said she added cheese and mayo, but I couldn't taste any? Well, either I heard wrong else I've got inferior tastebuds. Prolly the latter. XD
  • Shortly after Hannah left PIG mum tootled us to see Dr. Ku. I remembered to ask him to please print out a letter for me explaining my medical condition, while PIG mum was so frantically yapping @ him she was repeating words twice/thrice in her desperation to yap. XD
  • PIG mum tootles us home, I use the loo for one more tinkle, then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Will munch my yummy sushi roll for arvo tea once I've used up my most important two hours of the day~
  • Actually, I may even be able to return online, since Kim doesn't arrive to take me to Toastmasters until 5:30pm!
  • So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: