Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday Post 319b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in today's plodding total @ only 800; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Leave The Results To God' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Mouthful Of Praise'. Righteo, continuing events for Saturday?

  • During and after breakfast, I happily read the newspaper for seventy-five minutes. As for Kim, she makes my bed and then sits to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela for about seventy minutes while tapping away @ her smartphone.
  • At midday, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Kim makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars, feeds me half a slice of cheese and brings me the home phone. I ring Aunty Lai and we chat for 11:09~
  • I keep reading the newspaper after our phone conversation ends until 12:30pm, when I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm done after only singing 12%, but lean fully against the right side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling Kim back.
  • After I flip the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with my back, both calves and Era) and then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who helps with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Lunch is one bowl of the yummy fried rice Kim cooked me, plus my third and final mug of white tea. Kim's brought a nectarine and other fruits for her lunch, like cherries.
  • Before she leaves @ 2pm, I use the loo for two more tinkles.
  • What good timing! Anna arrives just when I'm exiting the bathroom!
  • I sign Kim off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters, provided it doesn't storm again ...
  • Anna taught me how to make jam! Since Kim had already kindly cut the strawberries into half for me, we just tipped them into the saucepan, added honey and started stirring! I voiced for the strawberries wailing that they were dying and wasn't Anna gonna save them?? Anna laughed and said, "Don't worry, darling; you are dying for the cause of Emily." XD We both taste-tested spoonfuls afterwards; it's the first time I've tried having jam straight before without bread and gosh! It's really sweet!
  • PIG mum came home and tapped @ Anna; turning our strawberry jam conversation into all about her recent scone baking.
  • When Anna left, of course I walked her to the door with my thanks and byes! Then I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

     
  • After reading my daily Bible passages, I tootle online for myself before watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin: the 124.5TH time I've watched it! All the things I usually record: Daish, Biden, O’Malley, Palaszczuk (heard), Wheeler, Foran, Crisafulli, Frecklington (heard), Greenbank, Hofmeister, Macron, Heinke, Lanskey, Tindall, Heard (heard), Asia, Depp, Pullar, Fadel, Halpin, Gagai (heard), Sami (heard), Aird, Tredea, Leech and Dobbin.  $1 AUD = 70.51USc.Brisbane was 17-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-28 4:54 sunrise 6:09 sunset
  • When the parents summon me over to dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon that I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get for dinner before having lunch; November has been satisfied FOUR times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: dad again cooked fried rice (his fried rice's yummier than Kim's XD) and stacked a mound of bok choy on top.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: