Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday Post 321c

 Good evening! Uh, don't ask me why the font has gone that big; I'll try change it back to normal before publishing. XD Firstly, I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ only 750; secondly, Our Daily SBread's devotional topic's 'Instruments Of Perfection' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Ruthless Peace'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After the parents returned home from walkies, PIG mum immediately headed upstairs for pigland. Think dearest dad went swimming before coming home and reheating dinner? Phew, he forgot about how long it took to time me to walk to the front door. XD 
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; November has been satisfied FOURTEEN times! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce and several chunks of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday, else see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: