Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Wednesday Post 320

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2509 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'How To Overcome Discouragement (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am (inconsiderate PIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs and awoke me) and after one pot :P trip I tried immediately falling back asleep coz dearest dad would leave for work @ 7:45am!
  • Sleep didn't return, hence when dearest dad considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage, I used the pot :P again before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: