Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday Post318d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3629. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm. I can't decide: should I go out shopping with her? If I do, I'll haveta turn off the alarm coz PIG mum says she's going swimming but if I don't I'll haveta plod the bloody treadmill with Tina supervising ... *sigh*
  • But hopefully I can watch Nine's news toms night; that'll be the 121.5TH time I've watched it!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: