Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thursday Post 321

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday actually stands @ 4251; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3506 steps (ha, I'm just past 3.5 grand XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Knowing And Enjoying God's Will". Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:10, I lasted 6:16. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The moment choir ended, I used the loo once and asked PIG mum please to gimme some dinner! That wolfed down, I sat on the couch with Daddy Bear and watched the rest of the prematch before Origin Three started!
  • Ooh we had a great start, scoring within the first five minutes! Only they levelled up soon after ... I thought we had a chance because their captain copped an accidental knee to the head and failed his HIA ... XD
  • QUEENSLAND REGAIN THE ORIGIN SHIELD!! :D Obviously, I stay for the post-match before getting myself to bed; Ela enjoys a reprieve from lotsa things~
  • Now @ 6:06pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:52. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable one lasting 7:07!
  • Today's events, just briefly:
  • yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:45am~
  • Tina came five minutes late to help me up; I had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and headed to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown~
  • Tina finds level two side parking, I use the loo for one tinkle and then grab Scales Of Empire and read exactly for one hour, finishing pg. fifty @ exactly 10:30am and finishing pg. seventy-five @ 11:05am.
  • Used loo again, bought sth from the Reject Shop, took two escalators onto the 4th floor, grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Coles.
  • Sat down for like thirty seconds while Tina grabbed a sausage bun and a custard bun for me from New York Baguette and then bought groceries from Woolies. Saw Caitlin and showed off my Maroons jersey; was shocked/apalled when she said she didn't watch Origin last night but then mollified when she said her dad watched it. XD
  • Tina had just turned outta the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown car park when I got a message from Pastor Grace over Facebook Messenger saying they had arrived and did they want her to order for us first! She then sent a photo of the Woka set lunch menu and I immediately forwarded that to PIG mum; how useful!
  •  I have the lemongrass pork chop lunch special with a cold HK-style milk tea; today the Lungs leave after fifty-seven minutes. Guess I'm not interesting enough to spend one whole hour with. XD
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm, shower, let PIG mum nab half my arvo tea and tootle online after doing my daily Bible readings.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: if PIG mum's got Alyssa over giving me an OT session, she'll help me up.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage around 2pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: