Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thursday Post 322

 Ugh, where did my first post go?! >< Well, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday was 3170; Mr. Hall came over for his birthday dinner and we had a great time together although unfortunately, my awesome sleep streak ended @ 2:30am this morning when nature called; I suspect 'twas because dad made everyone teacups of white tea last night! Today I've been hard @ work plodding 2151 steps; Tina arrived late (as usual XD) and helped me up before taking me to Stan's place for our monthly social! Seven attend; Stan makes damper with his upgraded solar oven and Jane smears everyone fat slices with her lemon butter. I'm still munching mine when Tina comes and drives me back to meet Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch; I take so long chewing the mouthful that I don't swallow until she's entered Warrigal Rd.! Then I apologise for ignoring her. XD Lunch with Pastors Chris and Grace was great; I apologise for being so boring that they leave before one hour's up! XD But I sit and slowly munch my food; Nick wanders over and we share about how the coronavirus has affected us. Back home I take a shower; lucky PIG mum arrives home super-early! She leaves a banana and one mug of mint tea for my arvo tea while she and dearest dad take walkies together; I have arvo tea then go do another stinky unspeakable before returning online. Toms I'm pretty sure PIG mum will help me up because she's got some occupational therapist over giving me a session. Can't remember what time Kim's coming but think she's taking me to see Aunty Ann then seeing me home and showered before leaving in the mid-arvo. After I read my daily Bible verses and spend my most important two hours of the day online I'd better continue composing my XMas wishlist to Santa because it's due out Dec. 1st! Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: