Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday Post 319b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3469; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Sweetest Harvest' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Left Hand Of God'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

    • Next, we buy strawberries from the Discount Fruit Market.
    • Last stop: I buy a sushi roll for arvo tea~
    • Get home, turn alarm off and shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after only 12% but happily lean fully against the side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling for Kim.
    • Dried, creamed and rekitted, outside @ the gobbling :P table I get myself a spoon and enjoy one bowl of Campbell's cream of chicken soup for lunch, plus one of those lil buns PIG mum baked last night.
    • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
    • Got home and enjoyed my sushi roll plus one mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea.
    • Read daily Bible passages and then tootled online for myself.
    • Watched Nine's 6pm news bulletin @ 6pm: the 123.5TH time I've watched it! The interesting surnames I saw: Upcroft, Platz, Wiblen, Trump, Biden, Christie, Lewandowski, Sterling, Daish, Arvier, Organ, Guerrero, Calcutt, Palaszczuk (heard), Berejiklian, Burdett, Kearsley, Battaglene, Birmingham, Albanese (heard), Rickard, Skase, Pullar, Baxter, Bade, Keary (heard), Gottlieb (heard), Atkinson, Dobbin, Bird, McCullough, Hooper, Cole, Lofthouse, Morkel, De Pasquale, Medvedev, De Minaur, Gambaro, Irwin, Chatterton, The, Noor, Capewell, Gagai, Sami and Holmes. 72.68 USc = 1 AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was 18-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-25.
    • Used loo for one tinkle and then had dinner: rice tonight, with lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup onion, lotsa soup tomato and five wee tiny chunks of pork.
    • Drank soup, took bowl over to sink and returned online.
    • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

No comments: