Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thursday Post 319

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 3443; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2821 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Myths About Child-Rearing (2)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • At 6:30pm sharp (we were singing the chorus of what I presumed was the final song for rehearsal), I used the loo for one tinkle, wolfed down dinner, skipped soup and crashed onto the couch for Origin One!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:29pm I lasted 6:28. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 5:48pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Obviously, I stood for the national anthem, and we had the perfect start - the Blues dropped the ball from the kickoff! But we trailed 10-4 @ the half ... 
  • Fulltime score: 18-14, QLD VICTORY!! :D Hence I watched the post-match fixture and got myself to bed after 10pm. Ela enjoyed not having to hold, pour and open things, while Elf enjoyed wearing her sock to sleep last night~ XD
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:25am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Happily I snored for about another hour before using the pot :P again. That done, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • When Tina hasn't arrived ten minutes after her shift was meant to start, PIG mum hands me the phone and orders call CODA. I ring their on-call number; Louise answers and says she'll get to finding Tina.
  • In the end, Tina arrives twenty minutes late. Turns out she was stuck @ the intersection of Kessells and McCullough Rds.
  • After fifteen more minutes (today she came back thirty seconds early), I gave her step-by-step instructions how to help me get dressed before we went over to brush teeth. Thanks to Tina who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first official break this week.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two more tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, before climbing into Tina's car and hitting Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown!
  • Tina finds parking on level two; I use the loo for one tinkle, grab Feist's and Janny Wurt's 'Daughter Of The Empire' and happily read for about one hour, finishing page twenty-five @ 10:26, reaching page thirty-three @ 10:39am and finishing page fifty @ 11:06.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I use the loo for one tinkle, we begin shopping @ ALDI and buy dearest dad a loaf of raisin bread, before catching two escalators up into level four, grabbing a trolley and buying groceries from Coles.
  • Taking the lift back downstairs, I sit for a quick break while Tina ducks into New York Baguette and buys me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Our last stop for groceries is Woolies. When we reach the self-serve checkouts, Caitlin's there! I show off my QLD jersey to her (luckily she's a Queenslander too; we can still be friends XD) and she tells me she's working till 4pm.
  • For lunch we meet Fiona Mok and Callum @ Cha Kee! I offer one chicken wing to Callum but he's too busy wolfing down his noodles to hear me; Fiona declines for him. XD Over lunch, she gives Tina budgie tips~
  • After lunch, Tina tootles me home and I take a nice warm shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I only sing 16% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Usually I sing 20% but since I enjoyed a long lunch with Fiona I didn't want PIG mum to send Tina packing before I came outta the bathroom!
  • Phew, she didn't; after she left I let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea while I read all the Origin news. Planning to read the rest of the paper this Saturday~
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before returning online~
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Can't remember when Kim's coming to mind me; 10am till 1/2pm or 4-6pm?
  • Think I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's  simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her, especially since she clean forgot to take me to see Ray yesterday! XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Em. ^^

No comments: