Friday, June 14, 2024

Friday Post 353

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3486 steps (so positive I'll have passed 3.5 grand before the night's out but doubt I'll reach 4000 today XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Who Killed Jesus?'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Strong, Firm And Steadfast'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Dilemmas And Deeper Faith'; fifthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's actually fifteen and sixthly, the spam count for the week's thirty-two but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 123RD time!! Ugh, what a rotten way to end the week. >< *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am~
  • Peggy helped me up @ 9:45am and MICROWAVED my Weet-Bix for me! Tasted odd. XD Then when I said I was still hungry, she fed me another two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix!
  • Took a hike around Underwood Park and rested on the sunlounges~ 
  • Bought groceries from the Rochedale Drakes, formerly IGA. Wonder when it changed names?
  • Got home and took a nice hot  shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era  to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was some swelling (say 'joong' in Canto' with some sugar and a delicious mug of vanilla chai~
  • PIG mum shooed Peggy away while I was still over the loo but then  Dorrie came and we cooked Chinese orange chicken together! We made it all the way to the cooking stage before PIG mum got home and shooed Dorrie away.
  • Looking forward to seeing the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 123RD time, wolfing down dinner and watching the Broncos play tonight!
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up before 9:45am and takes me grocery shopping somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Will ask can we please have lunch @ some proper RESTAURANT like Woka Woka instead of some food court because it's quite unfair when my once-weekly meal's self-service!
  • Looking forward to playing table tennis with dearest dad~
  • Planning to announce my new e-mail address toms!
  • Also hope to read and edit Geoffrey's 6000-odd word story and maybe even start Reeva Steenkamp's mum's memoirs!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse) for the 123RD time: Kenzie, Carr, Simpson, Boyd, Yasmin (first name), Arvier,  Chalmers, Titmus (heard),Seebohm, Wunsch, Flannery, Zelensky (heard), Biden, Rock, Chris Thurston, Godfrey, Sydes, Tindall, Musk, Paige, Griffin, Leary (heard),Mulherin, Dametto, Katter (heard), Harris, Kohler, Cummins, Hazlewood (heard), Taliqua (first name), Clancy, Gilbert, Campbell, Katoa (heard), Bennett, Cantlay, Abon, Hamiso (first name), Swift, Imran (first name), Ali, Buble (heard), Hinchcliff, Bonnell, Trump, and Bradnam. Chris ,Thurston, Kohler read the finance report (66.20USc = 1AUD), Ben Dobbin read the sports report and and Paul Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 6/9-23 today. Brisbane toms: 10-22. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-21. Sunrise 6:35am Sunset 5:01pm

No comments: