Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Wednesday Post 470b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 3219; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Wedding Afterthoughts'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Why Do We Resist Change? (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily ZBread's devotional topic's 'Learning From Each Other' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR  and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get back home!! Unfortunately, I'll not have time for my MOST IMPORTANT  two hours of the day online coz I've got table tennis happening this arvo and then Origin Two tonight! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: