Thursday, June 13, 2024

Thursday Post 353c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1765 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Waiting On The Groom'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • At 5:25pm I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles before Nisha arrived to drive me to book club - Tuesday's back!
  • At the library I used  the loo before entering the meeting room - Erica and June were already there! Some new librarian called Phoebe kindly made me one cup of tea, white and two. That's prolly why I'm happy today: I drank the GCCW morning cuppa, Karina made me one packet of instant HK-style milk tea coffee and I had a third one tonight for book club. XD Only five attended tonight and next month we're reading Reeva Steennkamp's  (sp?) mum's memoirs
  • Book club ended two minutes early tonight; Nisha took me once more to the loo and then dropped me back off home. Lol, her mobile's  attached to her car and when her dad rang, she picked up! Her and her dad were talking in Swahili when suddenly Nisha/her dad said 'client' in English I took that as my cue to jooin the conversation and helpfully piped up, "Client says hi!" Her dad roared with laughter before responding, "Hi client, how are you?" I grinned and replied, "Good thanks sir" before telling Nisha "I'll not interrupt your conversation; keep talking."  XD Don't think Nisha's back until next Toastmasters? Think she said maybe earlier, though ...
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and one small chunk of crumbed chicken that PIG mum snipped with scissors into several smaller chunks to look like I had more meat. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm  with my  final, final plloodding total  for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: