Sunday, June 9, 2024

Monday Post 352b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2961 steps (so must have  passed three grand  befiore the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Prayer Is For Sinners'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Hoow To Have Peace (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Every Moment Counts' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online when I get back home from seeing Ray!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr! It's not third time lucky for me; after having two more-than-four-day awesome sleep streaks, nature called and ruined my current one lasting five days! >< *sigh* Don't worry; 'twas still a sound sleep~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: