Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday Post 470

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3166 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Heaven's Relief In The Coming Wrath"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Law Of Entropy'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "What's That To You?" and fifthly, the spam count for the week's only six  but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really  still owed ONE HOUR and FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I videochat with Aunty Nga; argh, what a crummy way to finish the first half of 2024!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night (nature didn't call until 7:05am), attended ESS and then went to some park for Dr. Lee's 40TH birthday bash! Yu Lam bought us takeaway for lunch, Fiona 
Mok dropped me back home afterwards and then we had dinner @ SCSC tonight. Not seeing Ray toms coz he's taking school holidays with his girls but Narelle's minding me from like 12:30pm till 4:30pm since dad has some medical appointment. Will hopefully read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 130TH time! Hope everyone has a lovely week ahead and enjoys the 2nd half of 2024~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: