Sunday, June 9, 2024

Monday Post 352c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3550 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Mel minds me for two hours and I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 122ND time!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Since PIG mum was taking dearest dad for his day surgery, Mel came @ 7:30am to mind me! When dad came to kiss me bye before leaving, I sat up to give him a great big hug and told him don't worry, Pearl will look after you and handed him Pearl!
  • When Mel gave me fifteen more minutes, I counted five minutes and then I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • When Mel came back, I used the pot :P for three more tinkles, we got me kitted and then I headed over to the bathroom and brushed teeth, before sitting over the loo for one tinkle, washing and drying Era and then heading out to the gobbling :P table with Mel.
  • Pity PIG mum had given breakfast instructions to Mel already, else I would've asked her to please cook an omelette for me!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 122ND time: Hanlon, Chicco, Arvier, Fegan, Flanders, Butler, Watt, Rice, Rashford, Miles, Rawlings, Sampford, Heagney, Dalton, Commons (heard), Tevita (first name), Pangai, Dobbin, Flegler, Jacobson, Locke, Bailey, Oliver, Moseley (heard), Godfrey, Littleproud, Robson, Upfold, Croucher, Marks, Wilson, Napier, Gibbo (heard), Paige, Portman, Dorland, Lambe, Shara (first name), Romer, Mann, Netanyahu (heard), Gantz, Uptin, Kohler, Harper, Melverton, Titmus, Alcaraz, Zverev, Piastri, Ricciardo, Verstappen (heard), Weber, Williamson, Short (heard) and Rooney. Jonathan Uptin read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 11-23 today. Brisbane toms: 10-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-22. Sunrise 6:34am Sunset 5:01pm

No comments: