Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Post 351b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1460.  Lol, bet I'll have passed 1.5 grand before Sunday's out. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once  I'd used up my most important two Car hours of the day, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch arvo tea and read Boy Swallows Universe for hour.\
  • PIG mum had left me half a tasty cracker, one banana and one huge mug of peppermint tea. While happily reading Boy Swallows Unbiverse, I found the book title again on pg. 273, and then I reached pg. 275 @ 3:21pm and reached pg. 400 @ exactly 4pm before realising I'd read for ten minutes longer than expected. XD
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 116TH time: Inglis, Burrows,  Freetrell, Car, Lambetsos, Baily, Bracks, Probyn, Chicco, Ballin, Miles, O'Callaghan, Kearsley, De Minaur, Trump, Beasley, Beckham, Todhunter, Tomasi, Kerr, Plath, Isaako, Farnworth (heard), Milford (heard), Tuchman (pronounced Toughman), Bromwich, Fox,  Reagan (heard) and Tedesco. Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm.  Brisbane was 14-22. Brisbane tomorrow: 11-21. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-21. Sunrise 6:30am Sunset 5:01pm

No comments: